I am ready for the flight !!

Ready just got the email what do i do?

If you have signed up to be part of the Insider Program all you can do now is wait to be sent an invite. Bear in mind though that being part of the program only makes you eligible for one, there is no guarantee you’ll get one.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> If you have signed up to be part of the Insider Program all you can do now is wait to be sent an invite. Bear in mind though that being part of the program only makes you eligible for one, there is no guarantee you’ll get one.

What do we need to do or have to be invited for the beta?

> 2535431904176633;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > If you have signed up to be part of the Insider Program all you can do now is wait to be sent an invite. Bear in mind though that being part of the program only makes you eligible for one, there is no guarantee you’ll get one.
>
> What do we need to do or have to be invited for the beta?

Just make sure all your information as an Insider is up-to-date. Then as I said before, it’s pretty much just playing the waiting game.

i havent seen invite yet lol sadly

> 2533274910105650;1:
> Ready just got the email what do i do?

What… exact email you got? What did it say?…

> 2535441502556915;6:
> > 2533274910105650;1:
> > Ready just got the email what do i do?
>
> What… exact email you got? What did it say?…

I’m pretty sure he is reffering to him registering/signingup for the flight program. Noway did he get one already just way to early that or he is trolling.

> 2535469209672986;7:
> > 2535441502556915;6:
> > > 2533274910105650;1:
> > > Ready just got the email what do i do?
> >
> > What… exact email you got? What did it say?…
>
> I’m pretty sure he is reffering to him registering/signingup for the flight program. Noway did he get one already just way to early that or he is trolling.

Yeah… I got really confused, I feel like 343 would say something before they send the emails, and they also said it’ll be in the end of the summer, it’s still June…

Well all we can do is see what happens… Playing the previous betas for 3 and reach, it would be cool to see what happens

> 2533274910105650;1:
> Ready just got the email what do i do?

Lucky which game?

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535431904176633;3:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > If you have signed up to be part of the Insider Program all you can do now is wait to be sent an invite. Bear in mind though that being part of the program only makes you eligible for one, there is no guarantee you’ll get one.
> >
> > What do we need to do or have to be invited for the beta?
>
> Just make sure all your information as an Insider is up-to-date. Then as I said before, it’s pretty much just playing the waiting game.

Oh tkank You so much

> 2535466410285531;10:
> > 2533274910105650;1:
> > Ready just got the email what do i do?
>
> Lucky which game?

It’s more than likely the email where it’s letting him know that he signed up for Halo Insider