I am now 1-11 career in Warzone...

I’m not great, but am I the reason I have lost 11 of the first 12 Warzone matches I’ve ever played?

Probably not, with 12 players, one player probably won’t cause the whole team to fail.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> Probably not, with 12 players, one player probably won’t cause the whole team to fail.

This^. Im gonna say it’s -Yoink- luck. Keep at it and you’ll get those dubs.

Trust me, play the bosses and you’ll have a higher chance to win. Don’t use your high level REQs unless you’re absolutely certain they will help your team.

That depends on a lot of different things. As a very competitive person I like to be the best and carry the team to victory, but with Warzone’s sheer size that’s not often possible. Unless you’re deliberately running around trying to get killed then its probably not your fault alone, rather a combination of things.

1: It could be your team as a whole. If you’re on a team of 12 of the worst Halo players ever to drop into War Games then ya you’re probably going to have a bad time. Poor weapon choice and combat tactics will drive your team against a wall before you even break 100 points. Not to say you’re a bad player or anything. My KD in Warzone is exponentially worse than in Arena, but sometimes you can’t help it.
2: Your team could be making the wrong choices. For example, the 25 point boost from killing the Zealot Assassin is nice, but you’ll hardly ever need more than two people for that and you should probably protect the East Armory or go with your guys to attack the Spire. Don’t focus on the kills, focus on the objective: Capture bases and destroy the enemy core. Once you breeze trough the armory or garage you should move straight for the central base. As I’m sure you know whoever controls the middle can easily dominate the map. The base’s size and number of AI friendlies make it a tough capture even for a veteran Spartan like myself. Move with your team and attack together to get the best results.
3. Don’t wait for someone else on your team to do something. Now I know it sounds contradictory to the last point but hear me out. If your pinned at the core or at an armory, take it upon yourself to get out and claim another base for your team. YOU be the one to shove the grenade into the irritating Hannibal Mantis circling your base and try to be there when Warden Eternal gets taken down. No you won’t always get the job done and yes expect to be killed while doing it, but even if you just clear out the fortress for your teammates to come and capture it or distract the mantis so someone else can kill it it will make all the difference.

At the end of the day Warzone is a team effort, so you can’t put your squad on your back like you can in game types like Swat or Griffball. It’ll take all 12 of you to win every time. And even if you’re having a God-awful game your team could still pull out the W

> 2533274884484990;4:
> Trust me, play the bosses and you’ll have a higher chance to win. Don’t use your high level REQs unless you’re absolutely certain they will help your team.

This is a big one. I see so many people using big REQs right as the game is about to end, or when our/their team is losing by a landslide. Sure, using a tank is great, but when we’re down 400 points and they have all three bases, it’s not going to help much…

It will even out. WZ is very streaky when it comes to win/losses when you lone wolf it. If you want to get better I recommend you watch some of the high scorers in your matches. You can do this in the theatre.

Boss kills matter most in warzone, especially the 150 point bosses. I make getting boss kills main objective in warzone. Getting boss kills is the best way to contribute to a team.

Lol my question is why’d you just now buy or start playing warzone?

> 2533274912168474;9:
> Lol my question is why’d you just now buy or start playing warzone?

Got the game at Christmas but I’ve been busy with job, going to school for my Masters degree, life, and child.

You’ll find there are a lot of people who do not play without a near full lobby of their spartan company and just steamroll people all day.
I always play solo and my skill level is average, but I’ve lost countless more games than I’ve won just from going against extremely stacked teams.

I play 99% solo and enjoy it. I’ve done the 12 man team (in a company with some awesome folks), but i don’t follow directions well so I go solo haha. Go for bosses unless your last base is being taken. I have a 413/383 win/loss record. Perfectly average. After a while one more win or loss isn’t going to mean much either way, just have fun and pull off some crazy stunts.

With that many people, theres no wa one person would be the sole cause for losing. Just like one person cant carry 11 others to a win. Just bad luck really.