I AM MISSING FROM MY BOOKMARKED FILM

I participated in match 9e1cb8ec-ae48-4599-a700-fff2bd078ed9

However, when I review the bookmarked film in Theater, I am not in the match. I indeed played the match until completion, and it shows up in my game history, listing me on blue team. I can see all the other players from the game history, except me.

This is a known issue with theater. When someone joins a game in progress, the theater mode doesn’t notice the change. So if xCatManx quits a match and you join the match in progress in his spot, you’ll show up as xCatManx when you watch. You’ll also have his armor on by the way.

While I can’t provide a solution, I hope I’ve shed some light on what’s going on. Happy Haloing!

> 2533274803493024;2:
> This is a known issue with theater. When someone joins a game in progress, the theater mode doesn’t notice the change. So if xCatManx quits a match and you join the match in progress in his spot, you’ll show up as xCatManx when you watch. You’ll also have his armor on by the way.
>
> While I can’t provide a solution, I hope I’ve shed some light on what’s going on. Happy Haloing!

Thanks buddy, I though something was off about this. That xCatManx, always quitting matches and ruining it for the rest of us.