I am looking for a strong military company

• Hi I am looking for a strong military company, that can train me, help me to get better, all that kind of of stuff, need help with perfect kills, and sprees, my highest spree is a rampage. I have all Weapon Proficiency. all perfect kills, wait you can check my service record.

hey, we are looking for more members to join the Marines unit, this is the place to start out aboard UNSC Infinity.

we are disciplined clan and have Marine’s, ODST’s, Spartan IV and Spartan II programs, after serving time in the marines you can apply to join the ODST or the spartan IV if you have the skill for it, if you are really skilled you might be invited to join the Spartan II conscription.

we have a Forum, a Discord server and active members. Normally we have several raids every week and competitive matches against other clans.

you can apply to join at http://unscinfinity.enjin.com/marinesapplication

> 2535422420791825;1:
> - Hi I am looking for a strong military company, that can train me, help me to get better, all that kind of of stuff, need help with perfect kills, and sprees, my highest spree is a rampage. I have all Weapon Proficiency. all perfect kills, wait you can check my service record.

Sent you a private message in case you didn’t see it

Well… Unless you are a high rank, or an old and very experienced halo player then good luck getting into a top clan or even a really hardcore clan because those clans look for top notch players!

> 2533274899941009;4:
> Well… Unless you are a high rank, or an old and very experienced halo player then good luck getting into a top clan or even a really hardcore clan because those clans look for top notch players!

:confused: