I am level 133 and haven't unlocked the gungoose!

Really. All I have left to unlock is an urban mongoose and 54 more ultra rare/legendary emblems.

You realize how disappointed I am every time I open a gold pack and see two pointless emblems? A little piece of me dies.

I grind for req points and dont use real money.

Stop opening Gold…?

There are no common reqs in gold packs my friend. I do not have the majority of common stuff, because I purchased nothing but gold packs. I received my mongoose cert in a daily win war pack. I imagine it will start raining common if you buy bronze or silver.

I did it properly starting bronze then silver and now gold
Hence the 54 ultra rare/legendary emblems left to unlock

Don’t just constantly open gold packs. You can get certifications from opening bronze and silver packs. Once you feel your not getting any more, you can move on to the golden and feel a lot more satisfied. By opening the silver and bronze packs, the certifications lower the things you can get from a loot pool. The smaller that loot pool, the bigger the chance (By like 0.1%) at getting what you want.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> There are no common reqs in gold packs my friend. I do not have the majority of common stuff, because I purchased nothing but gold packs. I received my mongoose cert in a daily win war pack. I imagine it will start raining common if you buy bronze or silver.

Bronze and silver give me a req refund!

> 2533274803360167;6:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > There are no common reqs in gold packs my friend. I do not have the majority of common stuff, because I purchased nothing but gold packs. I received my mongoose cert in a daily win war pack. I imagine it will start raining common if you buy bronze or silver.
>
>
> Bronze and silver give me a req refund!

That is Bif’nzarre. Maybe you could will get it in daily packs, I started to receive commons in the packs.

Have you opened a Bronze pack recently? I didn’t have that Gungoose either. I had to buy a Bronze one.

> 2533274796457055;8:
> Have you opened a Bronze pack recently? I didn’t have that Gungoose either. I had to buy a Bronze one.

I’m pretty sure that both bronze and silver are giving me req refunds, and on other threads ive read here it seems that once you get refunds you’re supposed to move onto the next packs
All else I have left to unlock are like 54 ultra rare/legendarys emblems
I think it’s glitched out somehow
I don’t really care though I sell every card I get
except ultra ghosts/banshee/wraith
Oni mantis/scorpion
Any sniper rifle
But I’ll try and buy a bronze or silver later, can’t get on my Xbox now, I’m 33 and need to be up early but am staying up late on my phone lol

I know it sounds stupid because they had been giving me refunds for a while but I bought a random bronze and I got the gungoose. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

> 2533274796457055;10:
> I know it sounds stupid because they had been giving me refunds for a while but I bought a random bronze and I got the gungoose. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Haha I guess I’ll try that and see what happens, I guess I just thought that since I no have ultra rare and legendarys left I should just grind golds, but I’ll go back and open some bronze and silvers and see what pops

BTW snickerdoodle, have you seen this:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/i-hope-this-was-your-last-tank-card-bro-updated/6330fd61-ddbd-462f-9776-3587651aa37f/posts?page=8#post142

It’s a glitch/bug. I have everything unlocked I can get from packs except for variants of the mongoose.

I hope 343 fixes this.

And I thought it took me forever when I got it in the the late level 30s. My friend is lvl 41 or 42 and he doesn’t have a DMR yet.

I just did this earlier today. You can only get mongooses/gungooses through bronze packs.