I am horrible at this game.. Need help

> > Really? I usually hit the bumpers with the sides of my index fingers, which saves time. I can use both the bumper and the trigger on the same side at the same time with the same finger.
>
> That seems extremely akward.
>
> The best way of doing it is clearly to just use your middle fingers on the triggers and your index fingers on the bumpers.
>
> You have multiple fingers for a reason! Use them.

Lol, it’s actually how I feel most comfortable holding the controller.

> > > The index fingers switch between triggers and bumpers…
> >
> > Really? I usually hit the bumpers with the sides of my index fingers, which saves time. I can use both the bumper and the trigger on the same side at the same time with the same finger.
>
> That seems extremely akward.
>
> <mark>The best way of doing it is clearly to just use your middle fingers on the triggers and your index fingers on the bumpers.</mark>
>
> You have multiple fingers for a reason! Use them.

people actually do that? 0_o

i use just my index finger for the triggers unless i am jetpacking in campaign and need to throw a nade.

good on ya for having the dexterity to do that.

I will try doing the middle finger on the bumpers… May take some learning but its worth a shot… From what I noticed is that my BR is not. 4 shot. More like a 5 shot due to the spread of the BR. I need assistance on aiming… Should I lead shots?

What tv are you playing on? Big hd tvs can have slight frame rate lag that makes it very hard to play on. I can’t use mine I need to play on a smaller monitor.

I play on my laptop… It has a hdmi in and out so I just plug my Xbox up to it and play from it. I don’t like big TVA when I play… Hard to concentrate