I am gonna play some custom games real soon here...

I just got back from a trip, its been one long night… me and my friend were out for a 3 hour drive to catch a concert. Good times.

Im totally open to just kick back and play some good 'ol custom gametypes on this summer monday morning.

plus, I just made this absolutely great infection map. I give it a 5 star myself, and no it isn’t some sort of mini game or “research facility” or one of those unbalanced infection game types where it takes about 15 minutes for everyone to finally get infected. it is more of a “defensive team-player” type infection map. The humans spawn at a base with 1 turret, 1 rocket, a sniper, and DMRs, AR’s, and Shotguns as a secondary.

I made this gametype called “Infection2.0” after a series of tests to determine the most balanced settings. after using 2 controllers to see how many bullets of each gun killed a zombie, and how far away a rocket could hit a zombie before it killed them, I finally settled it off with Zombies having a 1.5 overshield and Humans doing 200% Damage. The result? extremely balanced gameplay. The zombies weren’t too strong or too weak. It took actual skill to survive a whole round.

Believe me, YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS MAP! i played it a couple of days ago when i got promoted, and i got some very positive feed back, as i myself find it very fun to play.

I’ll be signing on within a couple of minutes. Add me, Austin1serb. I’m out!

> I just got back from a trip, its been one long night… me and my friend were out for a 3 hour drive to catch a concert. Good times.
>
> Im totally open to just kick back and play some good 'ol custom gametypes on this summer monday morning.
>
> plus, I just made this absolutely great infection map. I give it a 5 star myself, and no it isn’t some sort of mini game or “research facility” or one of those unbalanced infection game types where it takes about 15 minutes for everyone to finally get infected. it is more of a “defensive team-player” type infection map. The humans spawn at a base with 1 turret, 1 rocket, a sniper, and DMRs, AR’s, and Shotguns as a secondary.
>
> I made this gametype called “Infection2.0” after a series of tests to determine the most balanced settings. after using 2 controllers to see how many bullets of each gun killed a zombie, and how far away a rocket could hit a zombie before it killed them, I finally settled it off with Zombies having a 1.5 overshield and Humans doing 200% Damage. The result? extremely balanced gameplay. The zombies weren’t too strong or too weak. It took actual skill to survive a whole round.
>
> Believe me, YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS MAP! i played it a couple of days ago when i got promoted, and i got some very positive feed back, as i myself find it very fun to play.
>
> I’ll be signing on within a couple of minutes. Add me, Austin1serb. I’m out!

Can we Play Now?
GT: TheIronFight
Add me!

im tryin to play too jddeezy

it was fun playing with you guys. Im gonna get back on later tonight if anyone else wants to play just add me and i’ll accept and invite you when i log back in.

I’m usually find lobies with like 13 people.

GT: Peakshrimp

my infection map plays best with 6-10 people. but it still plays with more or less

your friends list is full, but ill play whenever you get back on

whats your GT?

Snipers Recon

This sounds like fun. When are you going to be playing?

im gonna try and get on right now.

Kabasky?

no austin1serb that gt is my super old 1 month trial one that i had. ever since i came up with that name, i started putting it as my username on any site

my gt is austin1serb to be clear

Gotcha. Mine is Spartan70.

So what time are you going to be on?

SUPER MEGA CUSTOM GAMES
ADD ME OR AUSTIN TO JOIN!

Now?

Yes Now.
Spaces are gwetting full though.

I can’t get to my xbox for, like, 5 minutes. When I do, i’ll add you, ok?