I am glad that 343 Industries made a site with forums and that they are incharge of Halo(please read

I am glad because Bungie perma banned me from there forums for expressing my opinions on why they need to provide a title update. Bungie doesn’t care about the community and 343 does. Bungie killed the Halo franchise and wont admit it. I hope 343 Industries will take over Reach and fix it . It is in 343’s hand to take control and fix it.

I too am happy the 343 will continue the Halo series, but Bungie did not destroy Halo. I’m just not a big fan of their forums, but their games are amazing.

And if oyu are complaining about continuity issues between Reach and Fall of Reach/Ghosts of Onyxx, Dr. Halsey’s Journal fixes the errors. Its worth the read if you can get it.

Indeed the Bungie.Net forums are a joke. However they may have bit off more then they could chew for Reach, but didn’t kill it all too much.

343 isn’t going to let their first title be a let down. They are going to start off with a bang. :slight_smile:

In my opinion, Bungie.net forums are pretty bad. It’s full of people who think they can be cool or act like jerks because they can hide behind a computer screen aka youtube commenters.
As for Bungie ruining Halo, far from that. Halo listens to it’s fans, it regularly posts fan creations on the site like my ODST Inception video and they took almost everything that fans wanted from Halo and put it in Reach. Yes, the single player was not what most people wanted, including myself but ruined Halo? No way.

I have confidence in 343 Industries; Frank O’Conner will not let the series go downhill. So yes, I thank 343 as well :slight_smile:

The forums are good if you know the right people to go to for discussion. The cool thing about being there for so long (lurker and active) is that you learn which posters tend to take which sides. It can lead to some really good threads.

> I too am happy the 343 will continue the Halo series, but Bungie did not destroy Halo. I’m just not a big fan of their forums, but their games are amazing.
>
> And if oyu are complaining about continuity issues between Reach and Fall of Reach/Ghosts of Onyxx, Dr. Halsey’s Journal fixes the errors. Its worth the read if you can get it.

No what I’m saying is Bungie is destroying Halo Reach by not making a title update. So me and many other people have migrated to this site from bungie’s site because bungie ignores are opiinions on how to fix the game and they ban us for expressing our opinions about how to fix it.

I can understand why you got banned.

> In my opinion, Bungie.net forums are pretty bad. It’s full of people who think they can be cool or act like jerks because they can hide behind a computer screen aka youtube commenters.
> As for Bungie ruining Halo, far from that. Halo listens to it’s fans, it regularly posts fan creations on the site like my ODST Inception video and they took almost everything that fans wanted from Halo and put it in Reach. Yes, the single player was not what most people wanted, including myself but ruined Halo? No way.
>
> I have confidence in 343 Industries; Frank O’Conner will not let the series go downhill. So yes, I thank 343 as well :slight_smile:

What he/she said ^^

> > In my opinion, Bungie.net forums are pretty bad. It’s full of people who think they can be cool or act like jerks because they can hide behind a computer screen aka youtube commenters.
> > As for Bungie ruining Halo, far from that. Halo listens to it’s fans, it regularly posts fan creations on the site like my ODST Inception video and they took almost everything that fans wanted from Halo and put it in Reach. Yes, the single player was not what most people wanted, including myself but ruined Halo? No way.
> >
> > I have confidence in 343 Industries; Frank O’Conner will not let the series go downhill. So yes, I thank 343 as well :slight_smile:
>
> What he/she said ^^

He xD

> > I too am happy the 343 will continue the Halo series, but Bungie did not destroy Halo. I’m just not a big fan of their forums, but their games are amazing.
> >
> > And if oyu are complaining about continuity issues between Reach and Fall of Reach/Ghosts of Onyxx, Dr. Halsey’s Journal fixes the errors. Its worth the read if you can get it.
>
> No what I’m saying is Bungie is destroying Halo Reach by not making a title update. So me and many other people have migrated to this site from bungie’s site because bungie ignores are opiinions on how to fix the game and they ban us for expressing our opinions about how to fix it.

I to was punished for my opinions on Reach. Then i heard of waypoint a place where the Moa ran freely in the fields and Halo Reach had listeners. But in all seriousness i’m glad i migrated

> > > I too am happy the 343 will continue the Halo series, but Bungie did not destroy Halo. I’m just not a big fan of their forums, but their games are amazing.
> > >
> > > And if oyu are complaining about continuity issues between Reach and Fall of Reach/Ghosts of Onyxx, Dr. Halsey’s Journal fixes the errors. Its worth the read if you can get it.
> >
> > No what I’m saying is Bungie is destroying Halo Reach by not making a title update. So me and many other people have migrated to this site from bungie’s site because bungie ignores are opiinions on how to fix the game and they ban us for expressing our opinions about how to fix it.
>
> I to was punished for my opinions on Reach. Then i heard of waypoint a place where the Moa ran freely in the fields and Halo Reach had listeners. But in all seriousness i’m glad i migrated

The community is much nicer here, its like Reach before it got overrun by covvies :wink:

I find myself struck an irresistible urge to create taglines. Please excuse this brief off-topic interlude.

Halo Waypoint: Like Reach, before it got overrun by the Covenant
Halo Waypoint: Where the Moa run free!

> I find myself struck an irresistible urge to create taglines. Please excuse this brief off-topic interlude.
>
> Halo Waypoint: Like Reach, before it got overrun by the Covenant
> Halo Waypoint: Where the Moa run free!

That’s actually a pretty good analogy :smiley:

> I am glad because Bungie perma banned me from there forums for expressing my opinions on why they need to provide a title update. Bungie doesn’t care about the community and 343 does. Bungie killed the Halo franchise and wont admit it. I hope 343 Industries will take over Reach and fix it . It is in 343’s hand to take control and fix it.

Bungie did not kill Halo. would you be here if they did? everything we do here is by their doing, they made Halo, they created this community, even though it was indirectly. i’m not saying we revere them as gods, only that we recognize where our passion comes from.

I do think that Bnet is a bit of a jungle, but there are some awesome corners of sanity to it, you just have to dig. :slight_smile:

I can agree that Bungie got a bit to egocentric, high and mighty the really made Reach the MW2 of Halos. All the hype, the possibility then they cut content, re-use maps and leave if as it is post-release without fixing problems like weapon/vehicle camping, bloom not being optimal etc.
I have hope for 343, as long as they listen to the community, the gamers, they will succeed :slight_smile:
I’m quite interested in seeing their next game, see what they can do when Bungie ain’t ruling the show, the mappack seemed solid enough :slight_smile:

Bungie let us gamers down by releasing Reach as a game sub-par to the Halo standard. They limited custom games, severely limited vehicular gameplay, removed collectible skulls and epic campaign, and re-used maps and cut the awesome content. Further more they won’t even update the game :confused:
Still, Bungies fall might be 343s rise, as the old gods are laid to rest and forgotten new ones must rise and take their place, I hope 343 will be the future of Halo, a good future :slight_smile:

> I find myself struck an irresistible urge to create taglines. Please excuse this brief off-topic interlude.
>

Halo Waypoint: Where you can satisfy your Grunty thirst!
Halo Waypoint: Where I will ask, and you will answer.

343 FTW! Waypoint is where it’s at.

>

OMG. You got the moa bit from my post, i would feel so honoured if you used it.

>

> Halo Waypoint: Where you can satisfy your Grunty thirst!
> Halo Waypoint: Where I will ask, and you will answer.

I think we’ve started a Halo Waypoint meme… Wouldn’t it be cool if the web devs could figure out a way to put our taglines somewhere? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, yeah, these taglines are great. xD