I am buying this game because of BR starts.

Still set up to be the worst Halo game yet but it at least feels like it is almost in the Halo ballpark with BR starts.

Br starts are terrible in this game

I like BR starts in this game.

I wouldn’t expect very many people to say they like BR starts on this website though lol.

Let me add that I will only buy this game if MCC gets 100% fixed. Otherwise I won’t touch Halo 5 with a 5 foot pole.

BR starts are the only reason it’s fun. I had to run and get a BR at the start of every match, -Yoink- the AR and DMR, and at close range everyone would spray and pray with the AR. Since the switch to BR starts I was killed ONCE by an AR.

> 2533274869208306;5:
> BR starts are the only reason it’s fun. I had to run and get a BR at the start of every match, -Yoink- the AR and DMR, and at close range everyone would spray and pray with the AR. Since the switch to BR starts I was killed ONCE by an AR.

Hurray another game with one weapon. Go play something else, I want weapon diversity.

> 2533274792768829;6:
> > 2533274869208306;5:
> > BR starts are the only reason it’s fun. I had to run and get a BR at the start of every match, -Yoink- the AR and DMR, and at close range everyone would spray and pray with the AR. Since the switch to BR starts I was killed ONCE by an AR.
>
>
> Hurray another game with one weapon. Go play something else, I want weapon diversity.

If the BR is the only gun you’re using, you’re doing it wrong. In BR starts, I swap the pistol for an AR or SMG whenever I get the chance. And on Regret, the BR gets swapped for the Light Rifle.

If you think Br starts means everyone only uses the Br, you’re just wrong.

> 2533274845095818;7:
> > 2533274792768829;6:
> > > 2533274869208306;5:
> > > BR starts are the only reason it’s fun. I had to run and get a BR at the start of every match, -Yoink- the AR and DMR, and at close range everyone would spray and pray with the AR. Since the switch to BR starts I was killed ONCE by an AR.
> >
> >
> >
> > Hurray another game with one weapon. Go play something else, I want weapon diversity.
>
>
> If the BR is the only gun you’re using, you’re doing it wrong. In BR starts, I swap the pistol for an AR or SMG whenever I get the chance. And on Regret, the BR gets swapped for the Light Rifle.
>
> If you think Br starts means everyone only uses the Br, you’re just wrong.

Doing what wrong? Playing wrong? I use plenty of weapons, I just strongly prefer the BR as my main weapon, since I’m at my best with a BR and I usually use an SMG as my secondary when available.

> 2533274792768829;6:
> > 2533274869208306;5:
> > BR starts are the only reason it’s fun. I had to run and get a BR at the start of every match, -Yoink- the AR and DMR, and at close range everyone would spray and pray with the AR. Since the switch to BR starts I was killed ONCE by an AR.
>
>
> Hurray another game with one weapon. Go play something else, I want weapon diversity.

And the two best and funnest Halo games had one main weapon. Want weapon diversity? Go play Battlefield 4.

BR starts are an uncompetitive snoozefest in H5. No thanks.

BR starts are best

The maps are all gonna be so big they have to have BR starts.

Blame Sprint for that all you BR haters.

> 2605654070139505;12:
> The maps are all gonna be so big they have to have BR starts.
>
> Blame Sprint for that all you BR haters.

Sprint is half the reason BR starts are no fun in Halo 5.

> 2752423165120539;1:
> Still set up to be the worst Halo game yet but it at least feels like it is almost in the Halo ballpark with BR starts.

I have been a fan of Halo since day one… and I really like this game.

HATED Reach and H4 but this game is refreshing. I think it’s because everyone is on an even playing field again. BR starts definitely improves the play style of the game though. Hated having to fight assault rifles all the time.