I am boycotting JIP with extreme prejudice!

When a real loser loses a game, JIP is there to help him pass his loss onto an unsuspecting player who did NOTHING wrong and DIDN’T DESERVE the loss at all.

Now that I have come to realize that this is all JIP is for, I will never stay in a game that I got JIP into where the score is too far progressed for any realistic chance of winning.

I will quit immediately. No hesitation. No looking back. With extreme prejudice!

I REFUSE to take on someone else’s loss when they intentionally tried to pass it onto me.

So what if I get banned?

I WON’T TAKE SOMEONE ELSE’S LOSS OUT OF PRINCIPLE!

are you listening 343i? It is out of principle I will QUIT when your JIP throws me into a game that I can’t reasonably win.

It is out of principle that you must get rid of JIP!

This I agree with. I enjoy winning-it’s what makes this game fun for me- but I absolutely hate getting unceremoniously dumped Into a game where my team is 40 kills behind =/ I quit those games too.

I don’t mind getting thrown into games where I can hopefully make a sweet comeback.

Or do this.

How to Aviod JiP

JIP games don’t count as completed games sooo…

You can just not join Join in progress plus Join i progress is awesome when i am the only one on my team and every one on my team quits more people join and the teams are even once again on Friday i went back to Reach BTB playlist and guess what every one on my team quit and it was a 1v8 so yeah i proven my point.

> JIP games don’t count as completed games sooo…

sooo… what are you saying? That we should take on a loss even though it won’t go on our record? Does it NOT go on our record? Who cares either way? Out of principle, I won’t take another player’s loss as my own.

If enough of us decide to do this then 343i will have to reconsider the purpose of having JIP. I doubt they will take it out, but I won’t participate in it ever again.

> > JIP games don’t count as completed games sooo…
>
> sooo… what are you saying? That we should take on a loss even though it won’t go on our record? Does it NOT go on our record? Who cares either way? Out of principle, I won’t take another player’s loss as my own.
>
> If enough of us decide to do this then 343i will have to reconsider the purpose of having JIP. I doubt they will take it out, but I won’t participate in it ever again.

Its not that big of a deal, there is even ways around it. Good luck boycotting something that doesnt need to be boycotted/ wasting your time.

> Or do this.
>
> How to Aviod JiP

This only works if you are searching solo. If you are in a party, the option to switch network is disabled for everyone other than the party leader.

So yeah, this is a solution if you are a -Yoink- bag who abandons his friends (assuming you were even party leader).

> Its not that big of a deal, there is even ways around it. Good luck boycotting something that doesnt need to be boycotted/ wasting your time.

If you catch the JIP in time to back out, you are correct. If you get caught up in it, then you have to decide what you want to do - play or bail?

Either way, avoiding JIP or quitting as a result of JIP, they are both boycotting JIP.

Wasting my time is when I play a game that is UNFAIRLY scored against me.

If I could, I would burrrrrrn JIP!

> Or do this.
>
> How to Aviod JiP

I do this, but in majestic FFA it literally will only give me jip, i literally will be doing it for 10 minutes. It’s ridiculous.

I’ve JiP’d into a game I quit because I JiP’d it. Just saying, -Yoink- system.