I am asking for 1 more change. Read below first

First of all I wanna start by saying that I just went through a small operation on my eyelids and therefore have big problems seeing because the eye is cyring at all times, and my vision gets very blurry.

I understand that 343 will never remove sprint, and their sole reason for this is because other games has it, because the industry has it. They have done a few changes:

Spartan Abilities

Increase base speed (faster base movement)
Increase strafe acceleration (faster, more responsive strafing)
Reduce top sprint speed (narrow the delta between base movement and sprint)
Modify Ground Pound controls to prevent conflicts w/ crouch jumping
General tuning & bug fixes for all Spartan Abilities (Thrusters, Clamber, Ground Pound, etc.)

Weapons

Sniper Rifle: improve scope experience to making it less “clunky” and faster to scope
DMR: adjust position of the scope to improve visibility
Bring back the SPNKr Rocket Launcher as a legendary version of the weapon
Reduce bonuses for automatic weapons in Smart-Link & w/ headshots
Remove grenade detonation in mid-air based on weapon fire
Ability to turn on/off vibration feedback for weapons
General tuning and bug fixing for all weapons

These are all changes that I approve of, but there is one change that they still need to implement in my opinion, and that is the change that lets us be able to shoot instantly when you press the shooting button. Whether you are sprinting or not, you will shoot the moment you press the trigger, like Evolve, or Warframe for example.

I will not pick 343’s arguments apart because they are only bluffs to be able to keep sprint in anyway, because they have to have it, because every other game has it.

So I am asking you players if you want this change, to be able to shoot instantly no matter what you do in the game? Look at evolve or warframe for an example.