I am a good Warthog driver.

You guys wunna get some kills on the chain gun on the warthog just hook me up, I’m your guy. Just ask Grommit64. I R TEH BEST DRIVORZ!!

This thread serves no purpose at all. It is related to nothing other than you driving a hog and that isn’t a good enough discussion.

After reading this I’d only avoid you anyway.

Its actually a recruiting thread Spearhead and that is why it should be moved there.

> Its actually a recruiting thread Spearhead and that is why it should be moved there.

Understandable but the only thing people recruit in there are for clans and such…I doubt anyone’s going to want to add a Warthog driver. :I

> > Its actually a recruiting thread Spearhead and that is why it should be moved there.
>
> Understandable but the only thing people recruit in there are for clans and such…I doubt anyone’s going to want to add a Warthog driver. :I

Fair enough. Sorry that this topic has gone off-topic OP.

Mr. Terrible Warthog Driver…

> Mr. Terrible Warthog Driver…

Thank you

you know you a good warthog driver if you can do a u turn of a cliff and back on

> you know you a good warthog driver if you can do a u turn of a cliff and back on

Drove off the cliff, drove back on

nah half of it was off so i done a uturn to get it back on fully wile getting attacked

I am a 4th rank from the clan, “Demonic Order of Anarchy” (DOA), I’ve recently joined them, and have been promoted to a “SATER”, my job as this rank is to test as many people as possible, and recruit nothing but the best.

I personally will only accept 18 years and older for my squad. But the clan rules require ages 13 and up.

Recruiting has started on 1/26/2012, try-outs are daily as we meet new members, stats are taken into consideration, in the try outs we will weigh your stats in 3/5 games you play. You must average 20 kills or higher in SWAT. We are a SWAT clan, although may switch on occasion.

We DO NOT allow hacking, bad mouthing players, or insubordination.

All players are respected, but you must act accordingly to your rank and take orders. You stay loyal & hone your skills, you will jump through ranks and be giving the orders.

Clan wars will be scheduled by “The Devil”, our proud and honorable leader, you may only schedule a Clan War if your rank allows that, otherwise, you must get direct permission from, “The Devil”.

If you would like to see if this clan is good enough for you, then challenge me to a 1v1 SWAT match. I am not the best on this clan, but I’ll gladly take any challenge.

Gamer Tag: “Link872” (me, SATER)

Clan Leader Gamer Tag: “OnyxEnergy2012” (The Devil)

2nd In command: “Blankassassin” (Heretic)

3rd in Command: “Punisher02496” (Heretic)

Clan Website: "www.wix.com/ilyjs0/doaclan#!

If you are an aspiring Clan ready to prove yourself, you may contact “OnyxEnergy2012”, our Leader, to request a match.
SWAT ONLY***

Stay-Up! MLG 4 Life!

> I am a 4th rank from the clan, “Demonic Order of Anarchy” (DOA), I’ve recently joined them…

0.o