I always used to wonder why the population was low

I always used to wonder why some halo faithful and long time players stop playing. I get it now. I understand. They didnt have as much hope as i did. They never gave 343i a 2nd chance after the halo 4. But now those have with halo 5, are sharing the same disappointment with SOME of these updates. I’m done with halo 5 for now, its apparent to me that the only way to teach 343i a lesson about these weapon or armor skins, lame variants, lack of FRESH and NEW content (not reskins, remixes, and BS) IS TO STOP PLAYING . Sad but Fallout, battlefield, and GoW will be there until 343i fixes their mistakes.

See you after each new update comes out bud

So, you don’t get EXACTLY what you want, so you throw a fit? Don’t get me wrong, you’re more than welcome to play other games. I play other games too, but not once did anyone important say “Yep, Falcon is on the way.”, so it seems kinda like you’re only cheating yourself by getting hyped and subsequently upset when it’s not there.

> 2533274808210415;3:
> So, you don’t get EXACTLY what you want, so you throw a fit? Don’t get me wrong, you’re more than welcome to play other games. I play other games too, but not once did anyone important say “Yep, Falcon is on the way.”, so it seems kinda like you’re only cheating yourself by getting hyped and subsequently upset when it’s not there.

This… All day long

Feel free to use the population thread to discuss population.