I always get bad teams at Halo MCC and 5. Why?

In these days I’m playing Halo MCC and I ALWAYS get bad team. Why it happens? It is very annoying and noone match is balanced. I’m always the leader in my team with a 2.0 or more ratio, but I lose every match because my teammates are really bad… They betray teammates and they do stupid things. WHY THE -Yoink- I ALWAYS GET BAD TEAMMATES? Any answer? I’m beginning to think that the players search is scripted somehow. I can’t believe that I can’t get a good team. I play 6 matches? In 4 matches I have really a bad team. It’s really unbearable. WHY?

Because not everyone is as good as you and there are a lot of “casuals” that play this game. The solution is easy: find teammates that as good as you are. We can’t ban players that “suck”, nor should we, because they provide us more kills. :slight_smile:

It seems to me really weird. I’m always losing matches because my teammates are bad and opponents are always pro players (I’m talking about matches in BTB)

> 2533274846590511;3:
> It seems to me really weird. I’m always losing matches because my teammates are bad and opponents are always pro players (I’m talking about matches in BTB)

A lot of us Halo CE and Halo 2 players play as groups in BTB just saying.

A lot of the times we are teaming up. If you get wrecked, just party up with one of us.

If the only solution is to party up then that sucks in its own way too.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks