I Almost Forgot...

I almost forgot why CoD fanboys are often believed to be 12 year-old kids…

My gosh… tried playing a decent game of BlOps 2, and half the lobby was 12 year-old kids rambling on about something limited. I dunno, whatever it is that 12 year-old kids ramble on about. It was madness.

Just thought I’d share this with the Halo community.

that sound like a lobby from hell or someone nightmare but that what you sorta get with C.o.D you have your loud mouth kids who think they are tough, your trick shot people, quick scopes-r , try hard’s and the list goes on to be frank and blunt about C.o.D its for people who just want lone wolf and no real teamwork its be come the norm for Fps and since C.o.D fit a vast group of game types it has something for everyone that why there more little kids on its then say Borderlands(1 or 2) or Halo 4 for example

just my thoughts bout C.o.D community as a whole wasn’t meant to flame or insult people just me view

I’ve realized that most people who don’t shut up over their head sets are the children. All they do is yak, yak, yak, yak, yak with slurs and cursing sprinkled throughout.

Sane adults that play are drowned out among all the chatter…

That’s why we have a mute button :slight_smile:

While I have my problems with the seriers, I admire this game because it’s trying something differnt. It’s not as much a “Copy and Paste” but the new Sci-fi element of the game is that new thing.

I’ve never played it, but it really does look like a decent game. (Especally Campgain IMO)

This is by far the best CoD in the series, in my opinion. The community hasn’t improved much, though.

> This is by far the best CoD in the series, in my opinion. The community hasn’t improved much, though.

Well, what can you expect :P.

I bet thier forums are having just as much trouble as ours, with the spike of new members. This is a good and bad thing.

Good that more people are around

Bad that this increases troll chances

I hav’nt seen any trolls around yet though. But, a community is a community. It can change, but it takes alot.