I all ready see a problem with colors

I was setting up my guy on the website right and now that i look at all the blues as i go to match my spartan to look the way i have it in every halo game down to colors i mean. The base red is fine the sub color can they change that now or to late to make the blues brighter. if it is to late i will just live with it or can they patch it so some of the brighter blues really are for sub colors.

The colors are always a little different in every Halo. I think they do this just to irk us a little because they know we try to recreate our Spartans in every game. lol

as ive said in posts before, the secondary colours are way off, they are alot dark then the primary, orange comes out brown and the secondary light gray is darker then the primary black, they should sort it out.

Key word “website”

The website doesn’t have full customization. If it did, assassinations and stances would be available.

Maybe it looks different in game …

Perhaps the site isn’t displaying the colours exactly as they will be in game? Seems odd

> 2535433101869971;6:
> Perhaps the site isn’t displaying the colours exactly as they will be in game? Seems odd

phone and computer site does it, i think its so even with matching colours secondary stands out but it should only darken it if both colours are the same. in my opinion

It likely will look different in game. Don’t worry. I mean yet again they screwed up green and black but in game i’m praying they will look correct.

> 2533274816438590;8:
> It likely will look different in game. Don’t worry. I mean yet again they screwed up green and black but in game i’m praying they will look correct.

i hope it looks better in game if this is how it looks i all ready will be shady to if 343 is holding there end of the deal up.

I feel as though the blues could be dark so as to match Halo 4’s blues.

The colors have gotten kinda…rusty in my opinion.They’re all darker in tones.I wish they could change the colors to something similar to Halo 2 Anniversary’s colors.

Last I remember reading, the current customization through Waypoint is off on colors. They definitely will look worlds different in game and from my experience with the Beta, they definitely look worlds better in game!

I always go orange and purple, but the purple is -Yoink- now. Its not even purple. I need a dark purple or I will die(on the in side)

The colours always look different in game but I agree they look a bit off.

The Spartans colors and textures of the armors definitely don’t accurately represent the in-game Spartans. If you’ve watched any streams/gameply lately of H5 you’ll see how different the colors look. The visors too.

I wish we could make our characters solid black like in CE.

They have to start fixing that just like my glitched out armor on waypoint.

> 2535431729024979;11:
> The colors have gotten kinda…rusty in my opinion.They’re all darker in tones.I wish they could change the colors to something similar to Halo 2 Anniversary’s colors.

Yes. They did a magnificent job with those didn’t they?

I find a the colors a lot brighter in-game, to be honest.

> 2533274883669557;5:
> Maybe it looks different in game …

I’d believe that. The waypoint spartans are also a lower fidelity model from in-game.