i aint getting any cr from custom challenge

can any one explain to me why i am not getting my credits for doing custom challenges?
its really annoying

When you turn them in, you aren’t notified of your credits, they add on without any sort of notification.

It is likely you got your credits, you just missed out on it.

no i have not recieved any ammount of credits for completing them… i know how much i had before and after i completed it

> no i have not recieved any ammount of credits for completing them… i know how much i had before and after i completed it

How long ago did you turn the challenges in?

Along with that, the challenges have been down over the weekend for maintenance, there are likely still a few trips, try doing some more challenges and see if they payout.

i turned them in right after i completed them, still 1 hour left to be completed

i turned them in about half hour ago and still nuffin

> i turned them in right after i completed them, still 1 hour left to be completed

Try re-doing them, see if you get any credits the second time round.

i have twice and still nadda…

> i have twice and still nadda…

Hmmmm, might want to ask for this topic to be moved over to the Waypoint section so the web team or who ever deals with challenges see it.

On the contrary, you could PM bs angel about the issue.

do you have to wait till the challenge expires before you get the credits?

> do you have to wait till the challenge expires before you get the credits?

Nope, you should be getting them instantly!

Unless something changed in the maintenance over the weekend.

You are getting them but they are NOT showing you that you are.

Lets say you did a challenge for 5,000cr.

You turn it in … wait 2 mins for the site to catch up and then ingame play one game of anything here and when you finish the game you will see the credit counter for the time in the game and instead of getting that number of credits for the time in game you get the 5k that will reflect on your total.

Here watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMJ8eYTNTI

Once you see the challenge show Xst place then you have already gotten the credits and all it takes is a game of something.

What? You get them instantly now?? This is amazing! :smiley:

> What? You get them instantly now?? This is amazing! :smiley:

It has been like that for a long long time now, the pop-up telling you that you have to wait to get the cR is incorrect.

It was changed because people would abuse it and as soon as their original three hour challenge was completed, they would go off Reach for the rest of the day and they could go over the credit cap.

It was completely possible to get one million credits in a day.

> It was completely possible to get one million credits in a day.

There is a modding site i cant say what it is cause we are not advertizing it that at one time in the early days had a personal contest to see who can get the most credits in a single day … someone nailed close to 2 mil but that was with help from friends.

That was before the change. Now that its instant and when you credit cap … you cap.