I AINT EVEN MAD YO

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Apparently my first post was deleted by admins… I said nothing disrespectful nor belittled the game… I simply stated how I feel 343 has failed to meet my expectations… However, I feel I can resume my previous conversation with positivity!!! YEY…

All I truly want is an honest ranking system… I should be able to log onto the game at whatever hour I choose and be matched with people who are roughly my skill level… I don’t mean a TrueSkill rating because we all know the said system is fail. Simply a Halo2 style system…

I ain’t even mad it took 343 how long to up the contrast and saturation of Reach and create one good decent map… It wasn’t even April when you told us you would listen to the community. JOKES ON ME BRO.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 343… It’s just sad your game won’t last 343 days :\

MUCH LOVE,

GARBAGE

> All I truly want is an honest ranking system… I should be able to log onto the game at whatever hour I choose and be matched with people who are roughly my skill level… I don’t mean a TrueSkill rating because we all know the said system is fail. Simply a Halo2 style system.

…Except Halo 2 also used Trueskill. So by calling Trueskill a fail you are also calling Halo 2’s ranking system a fail.

raises hand You also had a sexist comment.

The game’s lasted a month, so how many days are we talking here?