I actually had fun today

I took a bit of a hiatus from warzone today (Save for the daily win) and played a lot of fiesta slayer and Big Team Battle games. I was surprised how much more fun the game became, even when I lost to continue playing for over 2+ hours. Before I knew it, I had enough RP to buy 2 Gold packs.

The socials playlists are usually 10x more fun than anything in Halo 5.

Not Grifball at times. Some games end way too quickly if you are playing against a team of people who score seconds after the ball comes in.

Fiesta is awesome, now if only they’d give me a Sack to keep all the Action in permanently.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> Fiesta is awesome, now if only they’d give me a Sack to keep all the Action in permanently.

Thats very punny :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274880633045;4:
> Fiesta is awesome, now if only they’d give me a Sack to keep all the Action in permanently.

I feel like your hinting something here…

OF COURSE! MORE REQ ITEMS! WE NEED STUPID SKINS LIKE " The salad AR" OR " The calamari SMG"!

BTB is my jam :slight_smile:

> 2533274973685362;6:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > Fiesta is awesome, now if only they’d give me a Sack to keep all the Action in permanently.
>
>
> I feel like your hinting something here…
>
> OF COURSE! MORE REQ ITEMS! WE NEED STUPID SKINS LIKE " The salad AR" OR " The calamari SMG"!

^This guy gets it

Its kinda sad when Warzone was supposed to be the ultimate social/casual mode, yet it seems more competitive then arena at times

Yeah arena does seem less stressful than warzone. Winning doesn’t stick with you like losing, and in arena if you are losing it’s over fairly quickly and you move on to the next round. In warzone sometimes you know by the 5 minute mark that you are probably going to lose and it just becomes a grind to finish the match. Since we have no split screen, sometimes my son and I take turns playing fiesta 1 turn=1 life. It’s funny watching another person in fiesta, it’s so unbalanced and random you can’t get mad when you die.

> 2535468812026872;9:
> Yeah arena does seem less stressful than warzone. Winning doesn’t stick with you like losing, and in arena if you are losing it’s over fairly quickly and you move on to the next round. In warzone sometimes you know by the 5 minute mark that you are probably going to lose and it just becomes a grind to finish the match. Since we have no split screen, sometimes my son and I take turns playing fiesta 1 turn=1 life. It’s funny watching another person in fiesta, it’s so unbalanced and random you can’t get mad when you die.

This is very true. Its amazing how such an unbalanced weapon set for each player can really make it fun.

warzone can be boring as -Yoink-…