I accidentally got an achievement?

My friend came over and he had the Nobel Map Pack. We downloaded it and we split-screened to played on it. Its been a week now, and that map pack is still on my HDD. I was playing on Paradiso and I got the cross-mapping achievement despite the fact that I don’t own the map pack. Is this normal?

> My friend came over and he had the Nobel Map Pack. We downloaded it and we split-screened to played on it. Its been a week now, and that map pack is still on my HDD. I was playing on Paradiso and I got the cross-mapping achievement despite the fact that I don’t own the map pack. Is this normal?

No matter what game, once you play the maps on your gt the achievements become unlockable. The achievement you unlocked wasnt map specific soooooo…

> > My friend came over and he had the Nobel Map Pack. We downloaded it and we split-screened to played on it. Its been a week now, and that map pack is still on my HDD. I was playing on Paradiso and I got the cross-mapping achievement despite the fact that I don’t own the map pack. Is this normal?
>
> No matter what game, once you play the maps on your gt the achievements become unlockable. The achievement you unlocked wasnt map specific soooooo…

Oh ok, thanks man, I was kind of freaking out about this xD.

> > My friend came over and he had the Nobel Map Pack. We downloaded it and we split-screened to played on it. Its been a week now, and that map pack is still on my HDD. I was playing on Paradiso and I got the cross-mapping achievement despite the fact that I don’t own the map pack. Is this normal?
>
> No matter what game, once you play the maps on your gt the achievements become unlockable. The achievement you unlocked wasnt map specific soooooo…

Are you sure this is correct? I have the Noble Map Pack and when playing with a friend today in Multiteam, I got a double kill from the grave (not on a new map) and I didn’t get the achievement?

So I assumed you had to get the Noble 1 achievements on Noble 1 maps?

> > > My friend came over and he had the Nobel Map Pack. We downloaded it and we split-screened to played on it. Its been a week now, and that map pack is still on my HDD. I was playing on Paradiso and I got the cross-mapping achievement despite the fact that I don’t own the map pack. Is this normal?
> >
> > No matter what game, once you play the maps on your gt the achievements become unlockable. The achievement you unlocked wasnt map specific soooooo…
>
> Are you sure this is correct? I have the Noble Map Pack and when playing with a friend today in Multiteam, I got a double kill from the grave (not on a new map) and I didn’t get the achievement?
>
> So I assumed you had to get the Noble 1 achievements on Noble 1 maps?

No you can get all the new ones except the one from Breakpoint Invasion from any map. Sometimes they just dont ring up and other times you get them when you didnt do anything. I got popin and lockin one and i didnt even have AL lol.

Damn that’s frustrating then. I got a double kill from the grave on a Crazy King game and the achievement didn’t pop. :frowning:

There was the double kill from the grave and at least the Armour Lock kill that didn’t register for me the first time I did them.

Ya I was pissed at first, but then I remember that I done all of the achievements before they came out and so I knew I would do them again.

And playing chicken with a loaded 'Hog and a fist full of stickies is a frequent encounter when playing Invasion :wink: