I absolutely love halo 5 beta

this is the most balanced halo i have ever experienced. to me personally its perfect in every way, its also stunning to see. i love the way it moves, i was a big halo 2 fan but i think this game take the cake for me…so happy after the mcc debacle.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Link your H3 profile.

I’m guessing a “Highest skill achieved: 14”.

The balance is finally there. I have never been outgunned by somebody with the different weapon than me. If I die its because my aiming was not on point. The AR is great, they should not tone this down. The pistol and SMG is also great.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-3/xbox-360/service-records/players/admiredscroll51 no but i linked yours bye bye troll

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2535406746377842;5:
>

they are banned for good reason then

> 2533274964965633;6:
> > 2535406746377842;5:
> >
>
>
>
> they are banned for good reason then

I’m not brainwashed by Microsoft, so they tried to silence me.

anyways OP glad your enjoying it i myself won’t be able to play till later

> 2535406746377842;7:
>

or the banned you for buying an ebay’d account who knows but you don’t need to rain on everyone’s parade. go stroke your e-peen somewhere im sure the sony boards could use you

> 2535406746377842;7:
>

Watch out guys, we got a rebel over here. Pure swagtacular Hipster you guys!!!1!!!

> 2533274964965633;9:
> > 2535406746377842;7:
> >
>
>
>
> or the banned you for buying an ebay’d account who knows but you don’t need to rain on everyone’s parade. go stroke your e-peen somewhere im sure the sony boards could use you

At least Sony knows that DDR3 is not sufficient for 1080P resolutions.

Regardless, Halo 5 is a flop… you can defend it if you want… but the population decline in Halo 4 proves that I am right.

> 2535406746377842;7:
>

Reported for creating an alternate account. Buh-bye.

> 2535443592437895;12:
> > 2535406746377842;7:
> >
>
>
>
> Reported for creating an alternate account. Buh-bye.

What ever will I do.

I am just so -Yoink!- attached to AdmiredScroll51.

> 2535406746377842;11:
>

yep sony is in a real good spot right now… your logic makes no sense i say again bye bye troll

my old xbl name didnt carryover when I switched but whatever… hope to see you out there daveak87!

as far as population decline in four, thats fine i dont hold onto the past and as long as I am able to play against people i dont care if there is 100 or 100,000 people playing.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not impersonate others.</mark>

> 2535406746377842;13:
>

Hello to all.
I work for Xbox support.
I am an Xbox ambassador.
To Mr. or Ms. AdmiredScroll51, you have been reported for multiple violations of the ToS as well as your IP address to the xbox live policy enforcement team.