I <3 JETPACK, EVADE, SPRINT

I am one of those people who has something called adhd and I cannot begin to tell you how much these speed abilities help calm my need for speed. I go livid when I spawn on the far side of a map, but sprint and or evade help imensly. I love jetpack becuase it reduces the time it takes to get to high places, and to escape the onslaught of oponent’s heavy weapon fire and vehicular manslaughter. However Armor lock, drop shield, and camo(camo can remain as a powerup) can go.

Well I 100 percent disagree with you. Armor abilities don’t belong in Halo 4.

I’m sorry about your ADHD, but AAs that influence movement killed Reach for me and a lot of other players.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

I hope you are trolling but if you are not then sorry and either way sprint dosen’t belong in halo and dosen’t work for balancing and map control as with jetpack

> I am one of those people who has something called adhd and I cannot begin to tell you how much these speed abilities help calm my need for speed. I go livid when I spawn on the far side of a map, but sprint and or evade help imensly. I love jetpack becuase it reduces the time it takes to get to high places, and to escape the onslaught of oponent’s heavy weapon fire and vehicular manslaughter. However Armor lock, drop shield, and camo(camo can remain as a powerup) can go.

Sprint and evade don’t make sense to be equipment. These can be easily fixed by increasing run and strafe speed of the player.

Drop shield and camo are the only equipment that is useful without game breaking.

Jetpack and Armour Lock are not needed for MP. Jetpack can be an only Campaign item, or even be in an MP map in space only. Could even be a map designed specifically for jetpacks such as in the level exodus where you needed the jetpack to traverse to your next destination with the helljumpers, or as they liked to call themselves bullfrogs.