Hydra launcher

If the Hydra launcher is in Halo infinite I hope it is better than the one in Halo 5 before Halo 5 came out there was a Gameplay trailer in this trailer it showed BucI could rek taking out a Phaeton with the Hydra launcher and it took anywhere from 6 to 8 shots I think in that trailer and when I saw that I’m like this is an awesome weapon and then I used it in Halo in the campaign against the Hunter and it took a crap ton more than eight shots to kill one Hunter so in my opinion they took a powerful weapon that looks awesome and turned it into a piece of crap and yes I know it kills a Spartan in PvP with two shots and I’m getting really tired of multiplayer deciding how powerful the weapons are fot campaign and it needs to stop I personally could really care less about the multiplayer the only online playing I do is firefight player vs AI basically

I want you to try and read out loud what you just posted in one breath cause I about passed out trying to just read it on screen. Use punctuation please.

That being said. Yes the Hydra is in Infinite. At least it was. There’s concept art that has been released by 343 of it. No one has any idea on how it’ll perform because we haven’t gotten to use it yet.

> 2533274845153375;1:
> If the Hydra launcher is in Halo infinite I hope it is better than the one in Halo 5 before Halo 5 came out there was a Gameplay trailer in this trailer it showed BucI could rek taking out a Phaeton with the Hydra launcher and it took anywhere from 6 to 8 shots I think in that trailer and when I saw that I’m like this is an awesome weapon and then I used it in Halo in the campaign against the Hunter and it took a crap ton more than eight shots to kill one Hunter so in my opinion they took a powerful weapon that looks awesome and turned it into a piece of crap and yes I know it kills a Spartan in PvP with two shots and I’m getting really tired of multiplayer deciding how powerful the weapons are fot campaign and it needs to stop I personally could really care less about the multiplayer the only online playing I do is firefight player vs AI basically

1. Where is your punctuation?
  2. The Hydra Launcher will be in Infinite, you could see it in the Weapon Armoury in the first flight.

Your threads might take off better if you use punctuation. No one’s asking for perfection, just try to do better.

The Hydra really lacks a balance of power, it has to be a weapon powerful enough to kill a Hunter with a full magazine from behind. But weak enough that it takes a lot to destroy an armored vehicle.

I would rather have the grenade launcher than the hydra. But who knows, maybe the grenade launcher will return someday, for campaign and multiplayer.

It’s coming to Infinite, we saw it in the first flight & Halo Figures came with the Hydra But I do reckon it could do for some more damage

Also might want to work on using Punctuations & breaking up your paragraphs, just makes It a bit easier for people to read it properly, no hate or anything

I did seen that in the first flight hoping I see it in release day

> 2535428779736382;7:
> It’s coming to Infinite, we saw it in the first flight & Halo Figures came with the Hydra But I do reckon it could do for some more damage
>
> Also might want to work on using Punctuations & breaking up your paragraphs, just makes It a bit easier for people to read it properly, no hate or anything

I just hope it packs a little more bite then it did in Halo 5 I was hoping for a weapon a little more like the Covenant fuel Rod Gun something that can hold five rockets like how the Covenants holds five fuel rods