Hyabusa armor? Is it real?

So i been looking at some youtube videos from halo5follower and it was a concept of the hyabusa armor drom halo 3. Was it going to be added? Or is it a work in progress for halo 5? Will there be a katana? I think it should be added but you have to get a certain commendation to get it. So that way SR130’s can have something to play for other than “just for fun”. And for the love of god and all things holy can 343 just add a lightrifle skin already or make imprint free without the fotus!!!

No.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> So i been looking at some youtube videos from halo5follower and it was a concept of the hyabusa armor from halo 3. Was it going to be added? Or is it a work in progress for halo 5? Will there be a katana? I think it should be added but you have to get a certain commendation to get it. So that way SR130’s can have something to play for other than “just for fun”. And for the love of god and all things holy can 343 just add a lightrifle skin already or make imprint free without the fotus!!!

> No.

Why not?

> No.

Nuff said.

> > No.
>
> Why not?

Hayabusa isn’t in Halo 4 and no news has yet to really been released for Halo 5.

A hi-res model of the Hayabusa set was made by Liquid Development, who also created the armor sets for the game.

Although since it’s absent from the game, I assume that Hayabusa was planned to be included, but was eventually cut from the final product (probably replaced by FOTUS).

Listen up Halo fans.

HAYABUSA WILL NOT BE COMING BACK.

Halo 3 had the privilege of having Hayabusa because of a deal Bungie had with the makers of Ninja Gaiden. 343 doesn’t have a deal with them. So Hayabusa will not return.

/thread

> Listen up Halo fans.
>
> HAYABUSA WILL NOT BE COMING BACK.
>
> Halo 3 had the privilege of having Hayabusa because of a deal Bungie had with the makers of Ninja Gaiden. 343 doesn’t have a deal with them. So Hayabusa will not return.
>
> /thread

Furthermore, unless 343 completely overhauled the armor scheme, then it is physically impossible for them to be added into the game in the form of a DLC, without forcing people to download a gargantuan patch to make it available. Same reason Reach and Halo 3 never had DLC armors. And since we’ve seen none of this in-game yet from hackers/dataminers, it’s pretty damn likely Hayabusa armor is NOT hiding in the game files, in any way where it could just be added via a code or patch.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Sorry Op, Hyabusa had to be axed so we could have such beautiful armor like the ranger helmet

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBwPysiweZU2Jdd9KRpE99YtTxYeS7mq4xSlPabNRvxxlJq524

[/sarcasm]

but really how did that fug thing end up in h4?

> So i been looking at some youtube videos from halo5follower and it was a concept of the hyabusa armor drom halo 3. Was it going to be added? Or is it a work in progress for halo 5? Will there be a katana? I think it should be added but you have to get a certain commendation to get it. So that way SR130’s can have something to play for other than “just for fun”. And for the love of god and all things holy can 343 just add a lightrifle skin already or make imprint free without the fotus!!!

fake fake fake fake

Is it real? Yes.

Liquid development made the 3D models for the Halo 4 Hayabusa armor.

Is it in the game? No.

It was not put in the game, supposedly for “legal” reasons.

Hyabua would have been epic! Lawyers ruin everything.