HXB1 teaser on reach?

I’ve never really taken this into consideration but then I noticed the planets in the skybox of the Halo XB1 teaser and the Planet in halo:r skybox. They are very similar. Maybe in HaloXB1 you are on the Halo: Reach planet or glassened reach. I found this very interesting, interesting indeed.

> HaloFollower
> lolnope

Why would John be on Reach? Where’s the logic behind him being there? What in the story even remotely points towards a return to Reach following the events built up in the Reclaimer Saga?

He says that the end of Halo 4 where John has his armour taken off directly links to Halo: Xbox one’s teaser trailer, as in… these two events are immediately linked. No. We know this isn’t the case, we know that John gets debriefed because Roland says as much when Halsey requests new information about the Librarian in Spartan Ops. We have no indication regarding how much time passes between Halo 4 and Halo: Xbox One, but what we can surmise from what we’re told is that these events (provided that what we see in Halo: Xbox One’s trailer is actually more than a conceptual piece of symbolism for the future of John’s journey) are in no way immediately linked.

He then points to the Halo 4 Concept Teaser from 2011 and says that there’s a planet that looks “almost uninhabitable”… Um, are we looking at the same planet here? How does this look “almost uninhabitable”? There are lush green landmasses, vast oceans, unadulterated polar regions covered in ice, and clouds. There is nothing about this which looks remotely like what he’s saying, no remnant of glassing whatsoever - especially when one looks at Reach post-glassing.

Furthermore, THIS IS EARLY CONCEPT ART OF REQUIEM.

“Oh, this is concept art so they might have changed it, but there’s a good possibility that this is Reach…” Based on what? There is literally no argument being made here, he’s saying that it “might be” something under the pretence of it being “shocking evidence”. I’m getting the “shocking” part from how I can feel my IQ degrading with every HaloFollower video I force myself to watch, but the “evidence” part is leaving a lot to be desired…

I cannot stomach, nor even begin to fathom why this hack is so widely regarded by a part of Halo’s fanbase.

With regards to the image you’ve posted, you need to look again. There are clearly two moons visible, Reach’s two natural satellites - Csodaszarvas and Turul. Not to mention that there are visible rings around the former which we do not see in the trailer for Halo: Xbox One. There is absolutely no indication that the setting featured in HXO’s teaser is Reach, there is nothing in the story which even hints that we’ll be returning to it in the Reclaimer Saga.

Clearly, Master Chief is on Tatooine. We know this because he is in a desert area just like Tatooine is one large desert, he is wearing an armor suit that looks just like a Storm Trooper’s armor, and he is wearing a cloak that looks just like the ones Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were wearing. It just makes sense.

> Clearly, Master Chief is on Tatooine. We know this because he is in a desert area just like Tatooine is one large desert, he is wearing an armor suit that looks just like a Storm Trooper’s armor, and he is wearing a cloak that looks just like the ones Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were wearing. It just makes sense.

Still a better theory than HaloFollower’s XD

> Clearly, Master Chief is on Tatooine. We know this because he is in a desert area just like Tatooine is one large desert, he is wearing an armor suit that looks just like a Storm Trooper’s armor, and he is wearing a cloak that looks just like the ones Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were wearing. It just makes sense.

“Sir, I’ve spotted strange burn marks on the surrounding structures. Appears to be some form of hardlight damage.”

“Hardlight… do you think there are active promtheans on this installation?”

“No sir, it’s much worse than that. Only imperial stormtroopers could be so precise.”

OT: I’m going to stick with the Ark theory for now. There’s more evidence to support that idea than there is to support the reach one for the time being.

> > HaloFollower
> > lolnope
>
> I cannot stomach, nor even begin to fathom why this hack is so widely regarded by a part of Halo’s fanbase.

When I see his like to dislike percentage I puke. All of his video’s are absolutely ridiculous theories of things mostly pulled out of thin air. Most of his video’s sport click bait titles. Who is liking his stuff? Is it his pyramid scheme cult?

To make a relevant post to the OP, I think everything said in the video is insanely incorrect. It’s like Halo Follower has never got into anything Halo, past trailers and the games. The books and comics give a little more insight as to why he’s just flat out wrong. It’s one thing to post a video after doing a little research. It’s another thing to just start making asinine comparisons and giving no reasons as to why you believe your theories, other than “because, I feel that way”. It’s like Halo fans latch on to Halo follower because of lack of real news. Most people won’t do another news video until rumors start to circle or we get a media dump. Halo Follower will post a “What we know about Halo 5” or “Crazy! SHOCKING! THEORY!” video every other week just to get videos out, regardless of video quality.

I rarely go by what Halofollower says, or any of those guys. I go by knowledgeable people on here and/or the Monitors on here as well.

I don’t go by what Halofollower or any youtubers say. I read the novels and come up with my own theories. From the trailer and the books I’ve read its the Ark and the beast coming out of the sand is the Mendicant Bias. He hadn’t read the books till like a year after Halo 4 which makes me feel uncomfortable when he would talk about “theories” I still watch his videos to see what kind of random stuff he comes up with. It can be entertaining.

> When I see his like to dislike percentage I puke. All of his video’s are absolutely ridiculous theories of things mostly pulled out of thin air. Most of his video’s sport click bait titles. Who is liking his stuff? Is it his pyramid scheme cult?

Funny because he can’t even articulate his voice to sound like it’s a believable rumour/lie.

Which HF is getting worse at by the month.

> > When I see his like to dislike percentage I puke. All of his video’s are absolutely ridiculous theories of things mostly pulled out of thin air. Most of his video’s sport click bait titles. Who is liking his stuff? Is it his pyramid scheme cult?
>
> Funny because he can’t even articulate his voice to sound like it’s a believable rumour/lie.
>
> Which HF is getting worse at by the month.

Well anyhow let’s stop posting about HaloFollower and focus on the OP, as it has already been stated, there is plethora of reasons as to why this won’t be…

He should have just copied the ark theory if he wanted easy view bait.

@UrbaneRocket495
He already has, multiple times if I’m not mistaken.

Didn’t they say the next Halo will be on previously unexplored areas? In that case, that very quickly throws Reach out the window.

> Didn’t they say the next Halo will be on previously unexplored areas? In that case, that very quickly throws Reach out the window.

A lot of things throw Reach out the window,

*You’re.