HWC spartan charge?

Don’t know the exact numbers obviously, but from all the HWC videos I have been watching (tons), I would say that less than 1% of all kills are from a Spartan charge. As a last option only, this makes me happy watching these videos, and proves this “move” doesn’t belong in halo, well at least a competitive based halo. Skilled players use skill moves (movement, awareness, aiming, strafing, communication…ect). Spartan charge is not a skilled move, I think we can all agree. Because a player is unable to have enough skill to use the aiming function on the weapons, 343 decided to reward these players with a power weapon charge? not an issue in the pros as they wont be that dumb, but a plague arena. in general arena such as BTB, it punishes the good players (players looking for a classic halo gunfight) with ridiculous amounts of people sprinting non stop just for charging purposes, decreases the skill gap, and makes the game so much more nooby. its insane. I thought halo 5 was supposed to be about competitiveness and skill? as proven in HWC, it doesn’t belong anywhere in the top competitive games. its a noob move, and skilled players don’t even go there. Arena for normal non pro players equals… no communication, no teamwork, no callouts, small radar, and because of all that, guess what, a noob charge in the back non stop. its embarrassing. when I play, I’m looking for a good ole gunfight experience, my skill+smarts+movement, vs. yours, best player wins. I miss those basic fundamentals of what made my adrenaline go nuts in halo. I know I bested another player with skill, or I got bested and can actually take from it a learning experience and get better. I would love to see how the numbers work out on percentages of players killed by Spartan charging in each tier of play, and watch it fade away in the onyx and champion. its not a competitive move, its a noob move. this is supposed to be halo, get a gun and use it.

Just because a pro player doesn’t use it doesn’t mean it has no place in the game. If anything it just show that it’s an option that you can choose or choose not to use. Just sounds like you want to shame new players. I continue to see Spartan charge as a none issue. It’s just melee with a lunge.

> 2533274830706902;1:
> Don’t know the exact numbers obviously, but from all the HWC videos I have been watching (tons), I would say that less than 1% of all kills are from a Spartan charge. As a last option only, this makes me happy watching these videos, and proves this “move” doesn’t belong in halo, well at least a competitive based halo. Skilled players use skill moves (movement, awareness, aiming, strafing, communication…ect). Spartan charge is not a skilled move, I think we can all agree. Because a player is unable to have enough skill to use the aiming function on the weapons, 343 decided to reward these players with a power weapon charge? not an issue in the pros as they wont be that dumb, but a plague arena. in general arena such as BTB, it punishes the good players (players looking for a classic halo gunfight) with ridiculous amounts of people sprinting non stop just for charging purposes, decreases the skill gap, and makes the game so much more nooby. its insane. I thought halo 5 was supposed to be about competitiveness and skill? as proven in HWC, it doesn’t belong anywhere in the top competitive games. its a noob move, and skilled players don’t even go there. Arena for normal non pro players equals… no communication, no teamwork, no callouts, small radar, and because of all that, guess what, a noob charge in the back non stop. its embarrassing. when I play, I’m looking for a good ole gunfight experience, my skill+smarts+movement, vs. yours, best player wins. I miss those basic fundamentals of what made my adrenaline go nuts in halo. I know I bested another player with skill, or I got bested and can actually take from it a learning experience and get better. I would love to see how the numbers work out on percentages of players killed by Spartan charging in each tier of play, and watch it fade away in the onyx and champion. its not a competitive move, its a noob move. this is supposed to be halo, get a gun and use it.

Ok. So they didn’t use it very often. How does that prove it doesn’t belong?

The over use of “noob” in your post destroys all your credibility.

They might just not use it because if they missed it would leave them exposed. Also even if a pro player has their shields out they can still outgun a fully shielded enemy.

Yeah spartan charge doesnt belong in Halo. Same as sprint and ADS. Just dumbs the game down.

I dont use clamber often. doesnt mean it isnt useful. The abilities have pros and cons with them. My refusal to clamber is because i like being combat ready at all times which is also one of my reasoning for not liking sprint.

Noob or not, if I am sprinting to my team and I come across an opponent on my way and I can spartan charge them, I will. Its all about taking points away. Besides, those who just sprint the map looking to charge people are usually trash anyway, they don’t affect the outcome much.

> 2533275012978818;7:
> Noob or not, if I am sprinting to my team and I come across an opponent on my way and I can spartan charge them, I will. Its all about taking points away. Besides, those who just sprint the map looking to charge people are usually trash anyway, they don’t affect the outcome much.

Exactly.

> 2533274833324880;5:
> Yeah spartan charge doesnt belong in Halo. Same as sprint and ADS. Just dumbs the game down.

Oh yuck. Can the purists stop with this nonsense?!

> 2533275012978818;7:
> Noob or not, if I am sprinting to my team and I come across an opponent on my way and I can spartan charge them, I will. Its all about taking points away. Besides, those who just sprint the map looking to charge people are usually trash anyway, they don’t affect the outcome much.

BOOM! Drops the mic.

> 2556731038472681;9:
> > 2533274833324880;5:
> > Yeah spartan charge doesnt belong in Halo. Same as sprint and ADS. Just dumbs the game down.
>
>
> Oh yuck. Can the purists stop with this

Yeah I get it, you were probably Yoinking! in your hands and rubbing it your face when I was no scoping kids across the map in Halo 2, the best multiplayer in the series.

Sprint should never have been added to halo, same as ADS. It slows the game down.

> 2533274833324880;10:
> > 2556731038472681;9:
> > > 2533274833324880;5:
> > > Yeah spartan charge doesnt belong in Halo. Same as sprint and ADS. Just dumbs the game down.
> >
> >
> > Oh yuck. Can the purists stop with this
>
>
> Yeah I get it, you were probably Yoinking! in your hands and rubbing it your face when I was no scoping kids across the map in Halo 2, the best multiplayer in the series.
>
> Sprint should never have been added to halo, same as ADS. It slows the game down.

No, it really doesn’t.

You realise they have to make the maps bigger for sprint to be in the game right?

Half the time I Spartan Charge I just damage my shield and the enemy turns and gets me with a one shot kill. : (

They don’t spartan charge much because high skill players know that it can be easily outplayed and they don’t constantly position themselves in areas where they can be easily charged. I kill low skill players all the time who come charging around corners and through doors thinking they are going to get an easy spartan charge kill. The spartan abilities have to be used tactically and the players who have good map awareness are not going to be easy targets for spartan charge.

Just makes it sound like it’s not OP as is widely claimed.