HW2's Artstyle

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content., repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo Wars 2’s artstyle is simply amazing! Glad to see the elites, grunts, etc look how they should. The Banished, although a new faction, stay faithful to the staple classic designs of Halo. The forerunner aesthetic is still the floaty and shiny 343 bollocks, but overall HW2’s artstyle is a massive improvement over the eye vomit that was Halo 5’s artstyle.
Sadly you can’t speak I’ll of 343i on Halo Waypoint or the -Yoink!- mods will lock your thread or mark your comment as “unconstructive”, so I’m fully expecting this thread to be locked.

If you had left off the last paragraph then I probably would have just moved your topic to the Halo Wars 2 forums. Might still have locked it because you’re not really offering up anything constructive (eye vomit isn’t I’m afraid).

You took door number 2 though and decided to call us -Yoink!- mods. For that you do still get the consolation prize - an all expenses paid vacation from the forums. I hope you decide to give the forum rules a read over on your break, probably a really good idea if you do. See you in a week!