HW2 Tounaments!

I would love to see some official tournaments. And to be honest, they don’t even have to award money. They could give away a month of xbox live, or a season pass, or even skins. I don’t care. I would just love to see some official comparative love besides ranked seasons.

Also of there are any people that know where to find unofficial tournaments, please let me know. This is something that I would love to do.

PS There is a tounry taking place this Saturday. It is being hosted by BtC. I am currently in this one, but it’s only 2v2. I really want 1v1.

> 2533274799880813;1:
> I would love to see some official tournaments. And to be honest, they don’t even have to award money. They could give away a month of xbox live, or a season pass, or even skins. I don’t care. I would just love to see some official comparative love besides ranked seasons.
>
> Also of there are any people that know where to find unofficial tournaments, please let me know. This is something that I would love to do.
>
> PS There is a tounry taking place this Saturday. It is being hosted by BtC. I am currently in this one, but it’s only 2v2. I really want 1v1.

Isn’t that tournament a paid entry one though. I personally don’t think people should charge players for playing in them. If anything your getting free content of high level halo wars for your social media accounts.

> 2533274867382575;2:
> > 2533274799880813;1:
> > I would love to see some official tournaments. And to be honest, they don’t even have to award money. They could give away a month of xbox live, or a season pass, or even skins. I don’t care. I would just love to see some official comparative love besides ranked seasons.
> >
> > Also of there are any people that know where to find unofficial tournaments, please let me know. This is something that I would love to do.
> >
> > PS There is a tounry taking place this Saturday. It is being hosted by BtC. I am currently in this one, but it’s only 2v2. I really want 1v1.
>
> Isn’t that tournament a paid entry one though. I personally don’t think people should charge players for playing in them. If anything your getting free content of high level halo wars for your social media accounts.

Yes it is a paid tournament. However I do believe that all of the money is going right into the prize pool. Not all people are rich of course.

The best way to offer a large prize pool is to have it sponsored. That way they get ad space while also supporting an amazing game with skilled players. This is why I would love “official tournaments” but if I have to do unofficial for now, so be it.

I’ve been thinking of getting into this as well later on when I’ve played some more 1v1s. It’d be cool if could form a community for the competitive side of HW2!

I’d love to see tournaments.

But without an observer mode or at least a replay mode there is no point.

> 2533274808193322;5:
> I’d love to see tournaments.
>
> But without an observer mode or at least a replay mode there is no point.

It was stated that there will be a spectator mode. But I don’t know about a replay mode. And I do totally agree. Without replays, how can we get better? We can only assume what they did, we need to see exactly what happened so we can learn.

Yeah it could be awesome 1v1. I would participate

> 2553380145882876;7:
> Yeah it could be awesome 1v1. I would participate

Make a team & Sign up :slight_smile:

> 2533274799880813;3:
> > 2533274867382575;2:
> > > 2533274799880813;1:
> > > I would love to see some official tournaments. And to be honest, they don’t even have to award money. They could give away a month of xbox live, or a season pass, or even skins. I don’t care. I would just love to see some official comparative love besides ranked seasons.
> > >
> > > Also of there are any people that know where to find unofficial tournaments, please let me know. This is something that I would love to do.
> > >
> > > PS There is a tounry taking place this Saturday. It is being hosted by BtC. I am currently in this one, but it’s only 2v2. I really want 1v1.
> >
> > Isn’t that tournament a paid entry one though. I personally don’t think people should charge players for playing in them. If anything your getting free content of high level halo wars for your social media accounts.
>
> Yes it is a paid tournament. However I do believe that all of the money is going right into the prize pool. Not all people are rich of course.
>
> The best way to offer a large prize pool is to have it sponsored. That way they get ad space while also supporting an amazing game with skilled players. This is why I would love “official tournaments” but if I have to do unofficial for now, so be it.

Yeah, it would be nice for the publisher to actually support their game like that but apparently MS is clueless and doesent want to.