HW2 needs a harsher quit penalty than even H5

I’ve played about 8 matches now. 6 of those matches atleast someone leaves either at the beginning or half-way through. (The beginning quitters are probably disconnects so that’s one thing, but half way through the match? No excuses) because where in Halo your teammate atleast has a chance since it’s a higher player count with each player being able to have fast reaction times.

But not Halo wars. As an RTS strategy and teamwork are key. And when I’m left 1v2 three out of my 8 matches, I cant help but feel how lopsided the match is because I can only spawn so many units and formulate so many tactics versus a group of two players able to the same with TWICE the potential count and base spread. It’s infuriating, far more than it is in Halo 5.
So I think it’s only fair that quitters deserve a harsher punishment than those found in Halo 5.

Nonconsenual disconnects happen in the middle of the game too. I know from experience.

When the game locks up mid way threw the match there is little that you can do but close and restart the app. Then there is the failed to load the match boot back to the main menu.
Its a beta, we are here to help them find these bugs.

BETA

in fact I also found in inferiority and suddenly it’s very hard to win

If you haven’t noticed, the game is in beta, and everyone is having serious issues. I started the game and I was locked with a “waiting for players” overlay on my screen. No way to get out of it, only option is to quit.

> 2533274808843453;6:
> If you haven’t noticed, the game is in beta, and everyone is having serious issues. I started the game and I was locked with a “waiting for players” overlay on my screen. No way to get out of it, only option is to quit.

That normally goes away if you give it some time.

> 2533274918137281;7:
> > 2533274808843453;6:
> > If you haven’t noticed, the game is in beta, and everyone is having serious issues. I started the game and I was locked with a “waiting for players” overlay on my screen. No way to get out of it, only option is to quit.
>
>
> That normally goes away if you give it some time.

Not necessarily, I had to quit too. In fact I waited for 5 minutes and the enemy team played on like normal, they even managed to capture 2 domination points whilst I hadn’t even started.

Disconnects are really bad. Sometimes its not the players.

> 2533274808843453;6:
> If you haven’t noticed, the game is in beta, and everyone is having serious issues. I started the game and I was locked with a “waiting for players” overlay on my screen. No way to get out of it, only option is to quit.

Yes, its a beta but it should at least be playable!

Yeah my team mate quits quite a lot and I’m finding it difficult to actually win a game