HW2 Manifestation: Sentinel lock cleansing glitch

PC player and Xbox player. So I’m on the Manifestation level of the Awakening the Nightmare storyline in Halo Wars 2. Plays out great until I receive the primary objective of having to cleanse a sentinel lock. Visually the lock is already cleaned as soon as its revealed. Upon watching walkthroughs, it should have some flood corruption on it. That being said, there is no way for me to clean it. Anyone else have a solution to this bug?

I have the same problem. Tried reverting to checkpoint and also starting level over. Nothing. I am stuck because of this and it is stupid. Let me know if you get a solution and I will do the same…

> 2650556030704637;2:
> I have the same problem. Tried reverting to checkpoint and also starting level over. Nothing. I am stuck because of this and it is stupid. Let me know if you get a solution and I will do the same…

Did you find a solution? Im stuck on the same thing

Nope. Tried 5 times and nothing. Gave up for now…

have you found a solution?

Still getting this bug as well 01/18/21 on PC really annoying. I don’t know if this will be fixed or not.

You skipped a step.

I encountered this glitch because i sent 2 squads of banshees, one to one turret spot, and one to another.

Because of that, i was unable to build the mega turret in one location, but was still able to kill the eggs in all 4 spots. When it told me to go cleanse the sentinel thing, the third turret has to be built before the flood appears on the sentinel portal.

If you are doing this, make sure you take your time and wait for the objective to tell you to build a turret before you head to it.

> 2533274800517370;7:
> You skipped a step.
>
> I encountered this glitch because i sent 2 squads of banshees, one to one turret spot, and one to another.
>
> Because of that, i was unable to build the mega turret in one location, but was still able to kill the eggs in all 4 spots. When it told me to go cleanse the sentinel thing, the third turret has to be built before the flood appears on the sentinel portal.
>
> If you are doing this, make sure you take your time and wait for the objective to tell you to build a turret before you head to it.

I get the same glitch and had all 4 built. Tried multiple times, went real slow to make sure everything updated too. The building has no flood stuff around it on approach, it has enemies but no visual bits.

Very annoying

has anyone found a solution to this glitch yet?

I am playing on PC and still encountering this glitch. Very annoying.

As of 2040 GMT 03/07/20222 this glitch is still in place. I’ve reverted to check point, I’ve restarted the mission.

I can not find any solution to this.

Maybe uninstall and reinstall?