HW2 expansion, Not free for season pass holders!!!

This is stupid and ridiculous and the intention is clearly to take advantage of halo fans pure and simple.
Im sorry, i get that we will get campaign dlc as well later (2 missions for free with the season pass) but a season pass promises all dlc for that year. If I knew that this would be the case I wouldn’t have bought the thing.
I would have saved my money for the expansion. This is just money grabbing and I am losing faith in 343 as a developer by taking advantage of a dedicated fanbase. They honestly should include it in the season pass or i will riot, this is disgusting customer practice that will make consumers lose faith in them.
Speak your opinions below, to see this go to the recent news about the expansion in the FAQ section.

> 2533274808719496;1:
> This is stupid and ridiculous and the intention is clearly to take advantage of halo fans pure and simple.
> Im sorry, i get that we will get campaign dlc as well later (2 missions for free with the season pass) but a season pass promises all dlc for that year. If I knew that this would be the case I wouldn’t have bought the thing.
> I would have saved my money for the expansion. This is just money grabbing and I am losing faith in 343 as a developer by taking advantage of a dedicated fanbase. They honestly should include it in the season pass or i will riot, this is disgusting customer practice that will make consumers lose faith in them.
> Speak your opinions below, to see this go to the recent news about the expansion in the FAQ section.

IDK man, the FAQ below it kind of says that you’re still getting full campaign missions with the season pass.

I like more Halo with my Halo, and if that means getting campaign missions as a part of my season pass PLUS another expansion, I’m all for it.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274808719496;1:
> > This is stupid and ridiculous and the intention is clearly to take advantage of halo fans pure and simple.
> > Im sorry, i get that we will get campaign dlc as well later (2 missions for free with the season pass) but a season pass promises all dlc for that year. If I knew that this would be the case I wouldn’t have bought the thing.
> > I would have saved my money for the expansion. This is just money grabbing and I am losing faith in 343 as a developer by taking advantage of a dedicated fanbase. They honestly should include it in the season pass or i will riot, this is disgusting customer practice that will make consumers lose faith in them.
> > Speak your opinions below, to see this go to the recent news about the expansion in the FAQ section.
>
> IDK man, the FAQ below it kind of says that you’re still getting full campaign missions with the season pass.
>
> I like more Halo with my Halo, and if that means getting campaign missions as a part of my season pass PLUS another expansion, I’m all for it.

I am happy with the expansion, don’t get me wrong but they are abusing their power, they should have advertised that expansions would not be included, they were deliberately vague.
In every other game all dlc is free when you purchase a season pass. This should be the case here but clearly money grabbing and its sad that they would do this to us.
Plus it is only two missions with the season pass, its just a dissapointment not all dlc is free with a paid season pass.

Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No matter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.

> 2533274812652989;4:
> Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No atter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.

They seem to be on a crusade to constantly rap Halo in controversy that will eventually drive its fanbase away. There is no justification for advertising a season pass with all future content that does not include all content.

> 2533274808719496;5:
> > 2533274812652989;4:
> > Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No atter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.
>
> They seem to be on a crusade to constantly rap Halo in controversy that will eventually drive its fanbase away. There is no justification for advertising a season pass with all future content that does not include all content.

I predicted that the announcements around the time of E3 from 343i would them once again padding their pockets with more pay to play “content” and I’m sad to see yet again I have been proven right.

I just want Bonnie Ross to finally make good on her promises and fix what they’ve already released before even considering asking us to buy more of their unpolished unfinished attempts at making games and “content”.

> 2533274819939761;6:
> > 2533274808719496;5:
> > > 2533274812652989;4:
> > > Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No atter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.
> >
> > They seem to be on a crusade to constantly rap Halo in controversy that will eventually drive its fanbase away. There is no justification for advertising a season pass with all future content that does not include all content.
>
> I predicted that the announcements around the time of E3 from 343i would them once again padding their pockets with more pay to play “content” and I’m sad to see yet again I have been proven right.
>
> I just want Bonnie Ross to finally make good on her promises and fix what they’ve already released before even considering asking us to buy more of their unpolished unfinished attempts at making games and “content”.

I don’t see how halo wars 2 is in anyway unfinished, but I agree that it sucks that 343 is taking advantage of a loophole like this.

> 2533274974284436;7:
> > 2533274819939761;6:
> > > 2533274808719496;5:
> > > > 2533274812652989;4:
> > > > Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No atter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.
> > >
> > > They seem to be on a crusade to constantly rap Halo in controversy that will eventually drive its fanbase away. There is no justification for advertising a season pass with all future content that does not include all content.
> >
> > I predicted that the announcements around the time of E3 from 343i would them once again padding their pockets with more pay to play “content” and I’m sad to see yet again I have been proven right.
> >
> > I just want Bonnie Ross to finally make good on her promises and fix what they’ve already released before even considering asking us to buy more of their unpolished unfinished attempts at making games and “content”.
>
> I don’t see how halo wars 2 is in anyway unfinished, but I agree that it sucks that 343 is taking advantage of a loophole like this.

I’d say the ending now seems deliberately open ended for them to make dlc…that is as I have stated before taking advantage of our community. It looks great, and is not a loop hole but them backstepping on a promise.

> 2533274974284436;7:
> > 2533274819939761;6:
> > > 2533274808719496;5:
> > > > 2533274812652989;4:
> > > > Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No atter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.
> > >
> > > They seem to be on a crusade to constantly rap Halo in controversy that will eventually drive its fanbase away. There is no justification for advertising a season pass with all future content that does not include all content.
> >
> > I predicted that the announcements around the time of E3 from 343i would them once again padding their pockets with more pay to play “content” and I’m sad to see yet again I have been proven right.
> >
> > I just want Bonnie Ross to finally make good on her promises and fix what they’ve already released before even considering asking us to buy more of their unpolished unfinished attempts at making games and “content”.
>
> I don’t see how halo wars 2 is in anyway unfinished, but I agree that it sucks that 343 is taking advantage of a loophole like this.

Fair point, I was more referencing Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary came without truly classic multiplayer, Halo 4 was horrendously bad and very unpolished (desperately needed a beta), Halo the MCC was and still is broken nearly 3 years later despite her promise that 343 would not rest until it is 100% functional and Halo 5 was a bare bones epic failure. The closest thing they’ve made to a complete and polished game was Halo Wars 2 which they didn’t even make themselves (Creative Assembly)

> 2533274819939761;9:
> > 2533274974284436;7:
> > > 2533274819939761;6:
> > > > 2533274808719496;5:
> > > > > 2533274812652989;4:
> > > > > Yeah, that does seem pretty lame to not include it with the Season Pass for Halo Wars 2. I saw Grim arguing that the Season Pass comes with enough content to justify its price already, but if any company is going to try to argue something having “enough content” it probably shouldn’t be 343 after how bare-boned Halo 5 launched. No atter what, this is probably going to just be a shot in the foot 343 didn’t need.
> > > >
> > > > They seem to be on a crusade to constantly rap Halo in controversy that will eventually drive its fanbase away. There is no justification for advertising a season pass with all future content that does not include all content.
> > >
> > > I predicted that the announcements around the time of E3 from 343i would them once again padding their pockets with more pay to play “content” and I’m sad to see yet again I have been proven right.
> > >
> > > I just want Bonnie Ross to finally make good on her promises and fix what they’ve already released before even considering asking us to buy more of their unpolished unfinished attempts at making games and “content”.
> >
> > I don’t see how halo wars 2 is in anyway unfinished, but I agree that it sucks that 343 is taking advantage of a loophole like this.
>
> Fair point, I was more referencing Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary came without truly classic multiplayer, Halo 4 was horrendously bad and very unpolished (desperately needed a beta), Halo the MCC was and still is broken nearly 3 years later despite her promise that 343 would not rest until it is 100% functional and Halo 5 was a bare bones epic failure. The closest thing they’ve made to a complete and polished game was Halo Wars 2 which they didn’t even make themselves (Creative Assembly)

I agree but still.

There’s plenty of existing threads in the HW2 section on this.