HW2 Art style in H6?

Wasn’t the lead designer of Halo Wars 2 hired onto 343 for Halo 6? I don’t remember where I read this but can anyone confirm this?

Jeremy Cook is a designer that works for 343, but I don’t believe he was hired specifically for the next mainline game. I think his job title was changed and a lot of people assumed

That makes sense, thanks for the reply! I look forward to E3 today and hopefully see some Halo!

[deleted]

> 2535424330390130;4:
> I would actually like to see the HW2 art style in Halo 6, for certain.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Jeremy Cook is a designer that works for 343, but I don’t believe he was hired specifically for the next mainline game. I think his job title was changed and a lot of people assumed

Sure but he’s the art director so surely he’d have more sway in the art direction of the future Halo game plus doubt it’s just for 1 Halo…I just assumed he was helping to manage the HW2 art style to be consistent across all future Halo games.

Found the quote I was looking for earlier from Grim:
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/7gpaoq/343_industries_hires_halo_wars_2_veteran_as_new/

> Guys, again, this is literally not news at all. Jeremy has been at 343 as an Art Director for months and months now. There isn’t just one - it varies by project, and folks can roll on and off as necessary. Jeremy is awesome, Sparth (who is still AD for FPS) is awesome, and I’m personally super excited for future stuff.

I generally struggle to associate art directors with the entire work of a whole game, the art of a game is worked on, designed and edited by many people to create what is ultimately different in each separate game.
The are director simply gives, well, direction to the art they are making. Cook working on a future Halo title won’t make it a better looking game; all he has is a good resumé just like Sparth and other artists who have worked on games

GUESS WHAT. I THINK IT’S HAPPENING

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s not halo 6 moron

I like hw2’s art style, but I think the old art style they brought back to Halo Infinite will be awesome.

A big, drastic difference between Blue Team, and Osiris would be a welcome change in artistic style. I like the more mass-produced, cookie cutter look of the GEN 2 armor and Spartan IV’s. Having them look and feel different would keep the more “iconic” look delegated to certain Spartans and weapons: Blue Team could retain a more classic look and feel, whereas Osiris features thier new, more sleek and lighter armor.