HUSKY RAID

we need husky raid as a permanent playlist by itself we don’t need btb fiesta and normal slayer fiesta.i say just have btb an husky raid for the super fiesta.what about husky raid as a ranked game mode would be interesting

> 2535467938018614;1:
> we need husky raid as a permanent playlist by itself we don’t need btb fiesta and normal slayer fiesta.i say just have btb an husky raid for the super fiesta.what about husky raid as a ranked game mode would be interesting

Agreed. Remove the super fiesta playlist and replace with husky raid. They had it right the first time.

As far as BTB Super Fiesta goes, I could care less if it stays or goes.

Also get rid of speed flag while they’re at it.

> 2535453407941985;3:
> Also get rid of speed flag while they’re at it.

I’m with you, speed flag are super fast match if someone in a team got a powerful weapon. I think this mode was better as it is in holiday fiesta, capturing 5 flags. As it is at 3 flags (in super fiesta list), the matches are unbalanced because the teams can “search” for good weapons.

Husky Raid as its own playlist would be great as would Super Fiesta. Once in a while I’ll play a couple Super Fiesta matches, but I prefer other playlists more. Keeping Super Fiesta 4v4 would still help in Matchmaking due to the population decrease Halo 5 has experienced. The current attributes with Speed Flag make it a game of offense; who can grab the flag first and stay ahead of the other team (one of my brothers games only took 1:09 to play), because playing defense takes a team effort via communication, which the majority of the games i’ve played has lacked in this area, but then again, it’s a social playlist. I do like the mix of Strongholds and Oddball within Super Fiesta, like when it was part of Holiday Fiesta, but Husky Raid is so much different game play strategy than Super Fiesta that I can see why certain individuals prefer not to play one or the other.

We’ve been asking for this for months, no response from 343. It’s gotten so bad I’ll just restart the game if it’s loading consecutive slayer matches. Alot of slayer fans quit immediately when husky raid maps are chosen and vice versa. Population is already dwindling, Let’s not give players a reason to quit, give the people the choice to play what they want.

That would be awesome if Husky Raid became a permanent playlist. It is one of my favorite gamemodes but it kinf of sucks that I am only able to match games through Super Fiesta even though I like Super Fiesta as its own gamemode.