Husky raid with failed flag

Hi, I played today some husky, my team was winning by 2-1 and both teams had the flag on their base, but my teammate put our flag in the corner and when we wanted to grab it again we couldn’t. In the last 30 seconds the flag returned by this glitch and during the overtime we lost 3-2.
Some similar happen in the map with the train, the train disappeared the enemy flag and we draw that match (this was 3 months ago).
Anyone ever happened something similar?

That train map is a complete troll haha, had so many games where we’d get near to the end, die and the train returns the flag. Can still be fun, also had some games where the enemy flag was brought right to us.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> That train map is a complete troll haha, had so many games where we’d get near to the end, die and the train returns the flag. Can still be fun, also had some games where the enemy flag was brought right to us.

I had one where I grabbed the enemy flag and the train hit me (I thought I was going to die) but the train moved me next to my flag and I capture it in like 3 seconds​:laughing::rofl: