husky raid weapon assortment

does anyone else feel like there are games of husky raid where one team just gets far superior weapons? just got annihilated in a game where the opposition had heavy rocket, plasma, sniper, incineration kills and we had carbines, smg etc. most of their team was at least +5 kda and our team was all at least -5 kda. maybe we just sucked.

> 2535412990424470;1:
> does anyone else feel like there are games of husky raid where one team just gets far superior weapons? just got annihilated in a game where the opposition had heavy rocket, plasma, sniper, incineration kills and we had carbines, smg etc. most of their team was at least +5 kda and our team was all at least -5 kda. maybe we just sucked.

I’ve been saying that for a while now. I love husky raid… I really do… but something in 343’s algorithm is waaaay off. Almost every game I play, the other team gets all the superior power weapons, while the team I’m on gets shafted with all the short range terrible weapons… I’d like to say they need to fix it… but I know they won’t. I’m telling you, it isn’t just you.

> 2535412990424470;1:
> does anyone else feel like there are games of husky raid where one team just gets far superior weapons? just got annihilated in a game where the opposition had heavy rocket, plasma, sniper, incineration kills and we had carbines, smg etc. most of their team was at least +5 kda and our team was all at least -5 kda. maybe we just sucked.

My god, I feel the same way! I swear I always spawn with a simple ar and the enemy team has a prophets bane or something!

> 2535412990424470;1:

Since the weapons are random…there are going to be games where’s it’s lopsided but in the long run it evens out. The challenge / fun of it is adapting to whatever hand you’re dealt.

Yes it sucks but I guess luck of the draw

> Since the weapons are random…there are going to be games where’s it’s lopsided but in the long run it evens out. The challenge / fun of it is adapting to whatever hand you’re dealt.

Alright, so please tell me how it’s supposed be fun snd challenging to “adapt” when my initial spawn in gives me a Plasma pistol + Brute plasma, whilst the enemy team has an incinerator cannon, an Ad victoriam, a legendary plasma caster, and nornfang.

Tell me how I should adapt to the situation above when the map we are on is M808B (the one with the tiny door that only opens when you stand right in front of it).

Also, the weapon distributions are not random, if they were you would be able to pull duplicate weapons back to back.

I had a game where the enemy’s team got a beam rifle delta, nornfang, spkr prime and to many inceniration canons.

> 2535435685526493;6:
> > Since the weapons are random…there are going to be games where’s it’s lopsided but in the long run it evens out. The challenge / fun of it is adapting to whatever hand you’re dealt.
>
> Alright, so please tell me how it’s supposed be fun snd challenging to “adapt” when my initial spawn in gives me a Plasma pistol + Brute plasma, whilst the enemy team has an incinerator cannon, an Ad victoriam, a legendary plasma caster, and nornfang.
>
> Tell me how I should adapt to the situation above when the map we are on is M808B (the one with the tiny door that only opens when you stand right in front of it).
>
> Also, the weapon distributions are not random, if they were you would be able to pull duplicate weapons back to back.

In that unfortunate situation, you make a quick push and hope your teammates have something better. A well placed plasma pistol hit + nade could get some work done, but at least when you die you get dealt a new hand. And again, in the long term, you’ll be on the other side of this scenario.

I’ve pulled duplicate weapons back to back numerous times.
Regarding randomness, let’s say there’s 100 total weapons you can get (not sure on the exact number but it’s 100+).

That means you have a 1/50 chance of getting any given weapon (since you get 2 at a time). So a 1/2500 chance of getting the same weapon twice. Looks like you have 5000 deaths in CTF, assuming those are all husky raid, you would have expected to see back to back pulls twice.

Poor weapon draws get magnified by some weird bug where you’re unable to pick-up certain weapons on a occasion. (At least this happens to me.) Nothing more maddening than drawing a magnum and regular Spartan laser only to see an Answer sitting on the ground, and you can’t pick it up. :slight_smile:

Randomness is an inherent aspect of the game, but I wouldn’t complain if they removed one or two of the OP weapons (“cough, cough, Tartarus Gavel, cough”) from this game type.

> 2533274843056602;9:
> Poor weapon draws get magnified by some weird bug where you’re unable to pick-up certain weapons on a occasion. (At least this happens to me.) Nothing more maddening than drawing a magnum and regular Spartan laser only to see an Answer sitting on the ground, and you can’t pick it up. :slight_smile:
>
> Randomness is an inherent aspect of the game, but I wouldn’t complain if they removed one or two of the OP weapons (“cough, cough, Tartarus Gavel, cough”) from this game type.

If you Ground and Pound the weapon it moves a bit and you can pick it up.

> 2535418715570370;10:
> > 2533274843056602;9:
> > Poor weapon draws get magnified by some weird bug where you’re unable to pick-up certain weapons on a occasion. (At least this happens to me.) Nothing more maddening than drawing a magnum and regular Spartan laser only to see an Answer sitting on the ground, and you can’t pick it up. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Randomness is an inherent aspect of the game, but I wouldn’t complain if they removed one or two of the OP weapons (“cough, cough, Tartarus Gavel, cough”) from this game type.
>
> If you Ground and Pound the weapon it moves a bit and you can pick it up.

You can also try shooting it with another weapon, that usually does the trick as well.