Husky Raid needs to be its Own Playlist again

I doubt they won’t update the playlists but at this point Husky Raid needs to be its own playlist again, it weighs out Super Fiesta and it gets repetitive after a while, I really don’t see why merging Super Fiesta & Husky Raid together was a good idea when 90% of the Time its always going to be Husky Raid, it would be nice to have it being its own playlist again

> 2535428779736382;1:
> I doubt they won’t update the playlists but at this point Husky Raid needs to be its own playlist again, it weighs out Super Fiesta and it gets repetitive after a while, I really don’t see why merging Super Fiesta & Husky Raid together was a good idea when 90% of the Time its always going to be Husky Raid, it would be nice to have it being its own playlist again

I scream and punch my chair when i get husky raid

Wait you get husky raid 90% of the time? I get it like 5% of the time. I want to see breakout as its own playlist again and move extermination to rotational first, then super fiesta and husky raid.

> 2535428779736382;1:
> I doubt they won’t update the playlists but at this point Husky Raid needs to be its own playlist again, it weighs out Super Fiesta and it gets repetitive after a while, I really don’t see why merging Super Fiesta & Husky Raid together was a good idea when 90% of the Time its always going to be Husky Raid, it would be nice to have it being its own playlist again

We talk about this thing a lot on these forums but yeah Husky Raid is too frequent. CtF is already an obnoxious gamemode with irritating design

Agreed, please bring back super fiesta!