Husky Raid information

On the Super Fiesta leak Reddit thread, Bravo posted a reply saying, simply ‘Husky Raid’. This leads me to think that official Husky Raid will come into matchmaking this next update, along with the Super Fiesta playlist. Hopefully this means weapon variants in Forge. World War One minigate with recon dmrs and bayonets go!

This is probably a stupid question since I’ve been playing Halo since the olden times, but what is Husky Raid?

> 2533274802103078;2:
> This is probably a stupid question since I’ve been playing Halo since the olden times, but what is Husky Raid?

It’s my life.

> 2533274802103078;2:
> This is probably a stupid question since I’ve been playing Halo since the olden times, but what is Husky Raid?

There are two bases both of which are just a box with one way in and out. there is a single straight pathway between the two bases. it is built for ctf and there are random weapons.

> 2533274905541250;4:
> > 2533274802103078;2:
> > This is probably a stupid question since I’ve been playing Halo since the olden times, but what is Husky Raid?
>
>
> There are two bases both of which are just a box with one way in and out. there is a single straight pathway between the two bases. it is built for ctf and there are random weapons.

no not a straight path completely as they both angle down on each other.

HYPE TRAIN

In Husky Raid there are two bases at the top of a one way slope and everyone spawns with random weapons and must travel across the path to the other base and capture the flag. Its very difficult and chaotic and SO much fun!!