Husky Raid, Halo 5?

Does anybody remember that beautiful game type Husky Raid?

With Forge just around the corner, it makes you think if they bring back the fan favorite Husky Raid.
With all the new abilities on Halo 5, there will be mad chaos ( to remind you, the chaos made Husky Raid).

Please give your thoughts, we would like this to be a fan favorite come back.

343 pls, i need this in my life

Husky Raid was absolutely dreadful. I wouldn’t mind never seeing it again.

Love Husky Raid… there really isn’t new abilities that would change the way it plays to much. Would love to see it in H5.

Yes please

This would be an amazing added on game mode. With the new abilities, it would be a giant step up.

Can someone explain the main parts of husky raid? I don’t recall that name for a playlist and may have never played it

the good: amazing maps/canyons with ledges/tunnels for the spartan abilities

the bad: watch it be ranked lulz

the ugly: 90% of the population would play this and not any other playlist

> 2533274841308935;7:
> Can someone explain the main parts of husky raid? I don’t recall that name for a playlist and may have never played it

husky raid was in team action sack on Halo 4

it consisted of a single long hallway (think longest from Halo CE) that went down and under a bridge then back up to the other side

it is a CTF variant with spawn weapons randomized (think Fiesta)

pretty much a cluster luck of power weapons in a narrow hallway with CTF thrown in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8H4L-uDlkg

> 2533275010968401;9:
> > 2533274841308935;7:
> > Can someone explain the main parts of husky raid? I don’t recall that name for a playlist and may have never played it
>
>
> husky raid was in team action sack on Halo 4
>
> it consisted of a single long hallway (think longest from Halo CE) that went down and under a bridge then back up to the other side
>
> it is a CTF variant with spawn weapons randomized (think Fiesta)
>
> pretty much a cluster luck of power weapons in a narrow hallway with CTF thrown in

Okay yeah I remember it, I just didn’t remember what it was called. That was fun, but usually just turned into a slaying fest for me unless I was playing with a team bc it was so hard to get the flag. I wouldn’t mind seeing it in an action sack playlist if/when they add one.

> 2533274841308935;10:
> > 2533275010968401;9:
> > > 2533274841308935;7:
> > > Can someone explain the main parts of husky raid? I don’t recall that name for a playlist and may have never played it
> >
> >
> > husky raid was in team action sack on Halo 4
> >
> > it consisted of a single long hallway (think longest from Halo CE) that went down and under a bridge then back up to the other side
> >
> > it is a CTF variant with spawn weapons randomized (think Fiesta)
> >
> > pretty much a cluster luck of power weapons in a narrow hallway with CTF thrown in
>
>
> Okay yeah I remember it, I just didn’t remember what it was called. That was fun, but usually just turned into a slaying fest for me unless I was playing with a team bc it was so hard to get the flag. I wouldn’t mind seeing it in an action sack playlist if/when they add one.

Also: Thanks for the summary to help jog my memory. Good description

If and when they add team action sack. This will be a perfect randomized game variant. This would also work in a ctf playlist

Yes I do and I hope it comes back

> 2533274841308935;7:
> Can someone explain the main parts of husky raid? I don’t recall that name for a playlist and may have never played it

I’m pretty sure it’s the one where you spawn with two random weapons and there’s a flag on both sides of the map, the map is just a line basically

Yes!!! I would play Husky Raid for hours! Please bring this back