Husky Raid for Action Sack!

Husky Raid was one of my favorite game types - we used to play it for hours straight. It would be nice to see it make a comeback. And after playing some Super Fiesta Slayer I can’t help but think how much more chaotic Husky Raid could be in a “Super” variant with all the Legendary weapons.

Spawning with a nornfang in Husky Raid…“Oh The Humanity” . I would love Husky Raid though. One of my favorite fun game modes ever.

With the same exact settings as 4 (no abilities and limited sprint)

I agree completely! Loved husky raid and hope it makes a comeback! Please bring it back!

Yeah I agree

You can download the Husky Raid map and gametype from my fileshare below, cheers!

Halo 4 Husky Raid Map
Gametype

> 2533274828509198;6:
> You can download the Husky Raid map and gametype from my fileshare below, cheers!
>
> Halo 4 Husky Raid Map
> Gametype

That is awesome! Thanks sharing! Wish they would take this and put it in the game for good!

I have one as well

Sorry I don’t know what husky raid is, mind explaining it to me. It definitely sound fun tho.

I can’t wait to play this in Action Sack as it is a ton of fun when I play with the Company. One of my favourite customs!

> 2533274915339998;9:
> Sorry I don’t know what husky raid is, mind explaining it to me. It definitely sound fun tho.

Husky Raid is a Super Fiesta styled CTF.

You’ve got a small room area with your flag, a wall in the middle to stop flag to flag sightlines, and a MASSIVE narrow stretch to run down, then up, to reach the enemy flag. It’s complete chaos at your base, their base, the middle. Hell, you’re lucky to even make it halfway up the enemy’s slope. It’s an amazing map, really fun with the random weapons and tight areas. A Incineration Cannon in Halo 4 was happy days indeed.

Good thing it’s in action sack now!

Yes please!

> 2561422288083447;7:
> > 2533274828509198;6:
> > You can download the Husky Raid map and gametype from my fileshare below, cheers!
> >
> > Halo 4 Husky Raid Map
> > Gametype
>
>
> That is awesome! Thanks sharing! Wish they would take this and put it in the game for good!

They actually put Husky Raid in Action Sack just today, BUT the map they use isn’t the one I have (which is actually much better). The one in rotation is far too large, and feels awkward to play on =\

> 2533274939018653;11:
> > 2533274915339998;9:
> > Sorry I don’t know what husky raid is, mind explaining it to me. It definitely sound fun tho.
>
>
> Husky Raid is a Super Fiesta styled CTF.
>
> You’ve got a small room area with your flag, a wall in the middle to stop flag to flag sightlines, and a MASSIVE narrow stretch to run down, then up, to reach the enemy flag. It’s complete chaos at your base, their base, the middle. Hell, you’re lucky to even make it halfway up the enemy’s slope. It’s an amazing map, really fun with the random weapons and tight areas. A Incineration Cannon in Halo 4 was happy days indeed.

It’s in a action sack in halo 5 I played it its awesome

While it’s great to see Husky Raid and action sack back into Halo 5, the timer needs to be a little longer. I miss the games where you could die 50 times and still have a blast

> 2533274915339998;15:
> > 2533274939018653;11:
> > > 2533274915339998;9:
> > > Sorry I don’t know what husky raid is, mind explaining it to me. It definitely sound fun tho.
> >
> >
> > Husky Raid is a Super Fiesta styled CTF.
> >
> > You’ve got a small room area with your flag, a wall in the middle to stop flag to flag sightlines, and a MASSIVE narrow stretch to run down, then up, to reach the enemy flag. It’s complete chaos at your base, their base, the middle. Hell, you’re lucky to even make it halfway up the enemy’s slope. It’s an amazing map, really fun with the random weapons and tight areas. A Incineration Cannon in Halo 4 was happy days indeed.
>
>
> It’s in a action sack in halo 5 I played it its awesome

Yeah, I just played it too. It was a lot of fun, and like usual, no one won.

> 2533274939018653;17:
> > 2533274915339998;15:
> > > 2533274939018653;11:
> > > > 2533274915339998;9:
> > > > Sorry I don’t know what husky raid is, mind explaining it to me. It definitely sound fun tho.
> > >
> > >
> > > Husky Raid is a Super Fiesta styled CTF.
> > >
> > > You’ve got a small room area with your flag, a wall in the middle to stop flag to flag sightlines, and a MASSIVE narrow stretch to run down, then up, to reach the enemy flag. It’s complete chaos at your base, their base, the middle. Hell, you’re lucky to even make it halfway up the enemy’s slope. It’s an amazing map, really fun with the random weapons and tight areas. A Incineration Cannon in Halo 4 was happy days indeed.
> >
> >
> > It’s in a action sack in halo 5 I played it its awesome
>
>
> Yeah, I just played it too. It was a lot of fun, and like usual, no one won.

Ha, I just wait till I get me a CE pistol and then I got attack.

Can’t wait to play!!

Can we make husky raid its own playlist now!!?