Huskie raid suicide ban

If you are gonna put maps that CLEARY have skill jumps designed to get you from base to center of the map. Then you shouldn’t ban someone the for the rest of the time I can play this evening because I’m not good enough to make them yet. It isnt like my suicide really hurt the team when we are playing capture the flag and not slayer.

> 2793974233130299;1:
> If you are gonna put maps that CLEARY have skill jumps designed to get you from base to center of the map. Then you shouldn’t ban someone the for the rest of the time I can play this evening because I’m not good enough to make them yet. It isnt like my suicide really hurt the team when we are playing capture the flag and not slayer.

theres still a limit to the amount of suicides you can have in H5 multiplayer (3) not counting Rock n Rail

> 2533274979619629;2:
> > 2793974233130299;1:
> > If you are gonna put maps that CLEARY have skill jumps designed to get you from base to center of the map. Then you shouldn’t ban someone the for the rest of the time I can play this evening because I’m not good enough to make them yet. It isnt like my suicide really hurt the team when we are playing capture the flag and not slayer.
>
> theres still a limit to the amount of suicides you can have in H5 multiplayer (3) not counting Rock n Rail

I agree with the suicide count. I’m just saying it should be disabled in husky raid. If your facing a team who is constantly making these jumps. Then the best strategy is to use the same jumps on your side of the map to get behind them

> 2793974233130299;3:
> > 2533274979619629;2:
> > > 2793974233130299;1:
> > > If you are gonna put maps that CLEARY have skill jumps designed to get you from base to center of the map. Then you shouldn’t ban someone the for the rest of the time I can play this evening because I’m not good enough to make them yet. It isnt like my suicide really hurt the team when we are playing capture the flag and not slayer.
> >
> > theres still a limit to the amount of suicides you can have in H5 multiplayer (3) not counting Rock n Rail
>
> I agree with the suicide count. I’m just saying it should be disabled in husky raid. If your facing a team who is constantly making these jumps. Then the best strategy is to use the same jumps on your side of the map to get behind them

If you can’t make the jump then you should stop trying. Practice the jump in forge or something. Repeated suicides are a form of griefing which is why the game boots you. The game can’t tell if you’re missing the jump accidentally or on purpose, but if you keep doing the same thing over and over then eventually it stops being an accident.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2793974233130299;3:
> > > 2533274979619629;2:
> > > > 2793974233130299;1:
> > > > If you are gonna put maps that CLEARY have skill jumps designed to get you from base to center of the map. Then you shouldn’t ban someone the for the rest of the time I can play this evening because I’m not good enough to make them yet. It isnt like my suicide really hurt the team when we are playing capture the flag and not slayer.
> > >
> > > theres still a limit to the amount of suicides you can have in H5 multiplayer (3) not counting Rock n Rail
> >
> > I agree with the suicide count. I’m just saying it should be disabled in husky raid. If your facing a team who is constantly making these jumps. Then the best strategy is to use the same jumps on your side of the map to get behind them
>
> If you can’t make the jump then you should stop trying. Practice the jump in forge or something. Repeated suicides are a form of griefing which is why the game boots you. The game can’t tell if you’re missing the jump accidentally or on purpose, but if you keep doing the same thing over and over then eventually it stops being an accident.

I dont know how to load up previously played maps in forge. I havent been able to figure it out. Halo 3 was easy peasy. They really went backwards from there over the years.

Feel free to review the information in the appropriate ban thread linked below. Repeated suicides are commonly used a form of griefing.