Hurray for 343!............NOT!!!

YOU STILL HAVE YET TO ADD FRIGGIN BTB OBJECTIVE!!!

When…WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Oh wait, let me guess…"we’re working on it."

Words do not describe how upset I am that a STAPLE of the Halo franchise is STILL NOT HERE!!!

Although I really do want to have Big Team Objective as much as the next person, we need to be patient about it. Yes, it should have been in matchmaking at release. Yes, I want to have it in right now too. But there’s nothing we can do to make it come faster, unfortunately.

We definitely need a Big Team Objective, I despise BTI Slayer in Halo 4 (too much people using AC and killing you with Boltshots, Ordnance Weapons, and DMR’s from across the map, vehicles are super weak).

So many Halo 4 players only care about getting kills, so if you got a good team that plays a gametype like Big Team Objective how it is meant to be played, you would probably win :wink:

I’ll be patient 343, but I’d really like to see Big Team Objective soon as it has to be one of my favourite playlists heehee

> We definitely need a Big Team Objective, I despise BTI Slayer in Halo 4 (too much people using AC and killing you with Boltshots, Ordnance Weapons, and DMR’s from across the map, vehicles are super weak).
>
> So many Halo 4 players only care about getting kills, so if you got a good team that plays a gametype like Big Team Objective how it is meant to be played, you would probably win :wink:
>
> I’ll be patient 343, but I’d really like to see Big Team Objective soon as it has to be one of my favourite playlists heehee

And there’s that patient thing again. I have been patient. Are they gonna keep throwing that line at us until the next Halo game? “ahilk…we’re working on it…uhhhhh.”

> > We definitely need a Big Team Objective, I despise BTI Slayer in Halo 4 (too much people using AC and killing you with Boltshots, Ordnance Weapons, and DMR’s from across the map, vehicles are super weak).
> >
> > So many Halo 4 players only care about getting kills, so if you got a good team that plays a gametype like Big Team Objective how it is meant to be played, you would probably win :wink:
> >
> > I’ll be patient 343, but I’d really like to see Big Team Objective soon as it has to be one of my favourite playlists heehee
>
> And there’s that patient thing again. I have been patient. Are they gonna keep throwing that line at us until the next Halo game? “ahilk…we’re working on it…uhhhhh.”

What will being impatient do asides from making you frustrated? It won’t make BTB Objective come any faster, so might as well not get all caught up about it, right?

BTB OBJ:

No instant respawn.
No Personal ordnance.
No custom Loadouts.
Weapons on the map are static and have set respawn timers.

This is what BTB should be. Not a camo camp-fest.

And I agree, BTB OBJ needs to return. Just classic, BTB OBJ. Nothing more.

> We definitely need a Big Team Objective, I despise BTI Slayer in Halo 4 (too much people using AC and killing you with Boltshots, Ordnance Weapons, and DMR’s from across the map, vehicles are super weak).
>
> So many Halo 4 players only care about getting kills, so if you got a good team that plays a gametype like Big Team Objective how it is meant to be played, you would probably win :wink:
>
> I’ll be patient 343, but I’d really like to see Big Team Objective soon as it has to be one of my favourite playlists heehee

I don’t think Big Team Objective will change any of that. What we’ll see here once it’s released is a bunch of people complaining that they went into an 8v8 game alone and got matched with a bunch of “scrubs” and can’t win. It will be an absolute haven for people to pad their KDR.

We probably have to wait for them to make a little money off of DLC BTB first. Either that or something like sprinting, instant respawns, and such make BTB unsustainable at the moment.

This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.

> This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.

LOL. I saw someone post earlier that BTB in Halo 3 had 15 people playing it.

> This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.

Dude I have been defending this game since day one. I have been patient long enough. BTB slayer sucks balls and I’m tired of playing the same damn thing over and over again. I want BTB Objective back and I have been asking nicely long enough.

I already said I jumped on the hate train. I haven’t played this game for a few weeks now.

ZOMG you are a whiny little -Yoink- aren’t you. Chill little one it will come soon enough.

> > This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.
>
> LOL. I saw someone post earlier that BTB in Halo 3 had 15 people playing it.

I was only saying that because he’s said something similar.

On topic though, you people do realize that unless serious changes are made, BtB objective is literally going to be your one stop shop for stat padding, right?

> > This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.
>
> LOL. I saw someone post earlier that BTB in Halo 3 had 15 people playing it.

nice try, counters been broken since the 09 dashboard update. forget about it.

> > > This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.
> >
> > LOL. I saw someone post earlier that BTB in Halo 3 had 15 people playing it.
>
> I was only saying that because he’s said something similar.
>
> On topic though, you people do realize that unless serious changes are made, BtB objective is literally going to be your one stop shop for stat padding, right?

That’s what I said. It will be stat padding heaven. And if anyone thinks that BTB objective won’t be Infinity settings then they’re going to be very upset. I’ll use it to pad my terrible stats, I ain’t gonna lie.

> > > This community is terrible. Stop complaining. If you want BtB go back to H3.
> >
> > LOL. I saw someone post earlier that BTB in Halo 3 had 15 people playing it.
>
> nice try, counters been broken since the 09 dashboard update. forget about it.

I’m not trying anything. I saw someone post it earlier and thought it was funny. I never said it was accurate or that I believe it.

April. You’ll just have to wait until then.

You do you know it’s coming right?

> April. You’ll just have to wait until then.

april? april fools’? if so, hahaha.

@prev. poster.

That’s ok.

> YOU STILL HAVE YET TO ADD FRIGGIN BTB OBJECTIVE!!!
>
> When…WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
>
> Oh wait, let me guess…"we’re working on it."
>
> Words do not describe how upset I am that a STAPLE of the Halo franchise is STILL NOT HERE!!!

I have said in many other threads that, IMO<— BTB Objective will launch with the Castle Map Pack…

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

YES
THE FOOL OP WANTS AN UNLIMITED KILL AMOUNT ON GIANT MAPS WITH AIM BOT DMRS
YES
YES
THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN

THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE FOOL