(HuntTheTruth) Petra Janecek voiced by...

Cobie Smulders!

Did anyone else pick up on this? I’m near-certain it was her (sorry if it’s already been stated, I haven’t seen anyone else pick up on it).

Cobie Smulders is Robin from How I Met Your Mother and Maria Hill from Marve’s Cinematic Universe.

The character she is voicing, Petra Janecek, is actually a pretty established character, being in a First Strike adjunct story, the Escalation comics, and now HuntheTruth. Do you guys think it’s possible her voice and character will be in a future Halo game, possibly Halo 5:G?

Or maybe she could possibly play Petra in the upcoming Halo Television Series? They look pretty similar:

Petra Janecek Halopedia

I noticed it too hopefully this means we’ll see more returning celebrity voices in halo 5 like alan tudyk and alan baldwin

I don’t want the Halo show to end up like Marvel agents of shield. I don’t want government this, and insurrectionist that. I want an epic sci-fi saga with adventure and the occasional chit-chat of people in suits.

Yeah, I had my suspicions…

> 2533274882999606;3:
> I don’t want the Halo show to end up like Marvel agents of shield. I don’t want government this, and insurrectionist that. I want an epic sci-fi saga with adventure and the occasional chit-chat of people in suits.

Yet those components of government and rebellion are as much part of the foundation of the Halo story as fighting aliens is.