#HuntTheTruth is an Extension of Halo 4 Prologue

The voice actor at the beginning of Halo 4 is the same voice actor who is the journalist in Hunt the Truth. Links provided below. If you re-watch the prologue and then listen to the first audio piece of Hunt the Truth the prologue makes so much more sense. Prop to 343 for crafting such a cool connection so long ago. Thoughts? Discuss! What is the journalist after?

http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/

We have his name! Hunt him for interrogating Halsey!

> 2533274909139271;2:
> We have his name! Hunt him for interrogating Halsey!

I’m pretty sure he is the guy interviewing Halsey at the beginning of Halo 4. He is Def. the same voice actor, and he is asking questions like a journalist.

I dont think they sound very similar.

I mean, they sound the same. I wouldn’t go far as to say I’m 100% sure they’re the same person or even the same voice actor. I think the going theory was the person in the prologue to Halo 4 was someone from the new Spartan branch, which makes more sense when Halsey says “you want to replace him.”

Why would she say that to a war journalist?

The voice actors sound distinctly different IMO, but I do think they are the same character.

Yeah, I think the idea that they may be the same character is a possibility, but definitely different voice actors.

> 2533274800197828;5:
> I mean, they sound the same. I wouldn’t go far as to say I’m 100% sure they’re the same person or even the same voice actor. I think the going theory was the person in the prologue to Halo 4 was someone from the new Spartan branch, which makes more sense when Halsey says “you want to replace him.”
>
> Why would she say that to a war journalist?

She may mean “you want to replace him” as in his legacy. Think about it, if she was referring to replacing Spartans she would have said “you want to replace them”. Also I don’t think she would sound so shocked to hear they are making a new Spartan program it was inevitable. Remember there were two iterations of Spartans before Chief.

> 2533274860199253;7:
> Yeah, I think the idea that they may be the same character is a possibility, but definitely different voice actors.

I honestly don’t see how people aren’t hearing the same voice. It sounds the same, just slightly less to work with, and angrier. The tone is the only difference, not the voice or actor itself IMO.

> 2533274849879319;9:
> > 2533274860199253;7:
> > Yeah, I think the idea that they may be the same character is a possibility, but definitely different voice actors.
>
>
> I honestly don’t see how people aren’t hearing the same voice. It sounds the same, just slightly less to work with, and angrier. The tone is the only difference, not the voice or actor itself IMO.

Yeah I’m afraid you’re wrong. Others have identified the voice actor as Keegan-Michael Key, and someone just pulled his name from the source code confirming it.

Not only is he not credited in Halo 4, but the Interrogator is actually listed as Bruce Thomas.

> 2533274800197828;10:
> > 2533274849879319;9:
> > > 2533274860199253;7:
> > > Yeah, I think the idea that they may be the same character is a possibility, but definitely different voice actors.
> >
> >
> >
> > I honestly don’t see how people aren’t hearing the same voice. It sounds the same, just slightly less to work with, and angrier. The tone is the only difference, not the voice or actor itself IMO.
>
>
> Yeah I’m afraid you’re wrong. Others have identified the voice actor as Keegan-Michael Key, and someone just pulled his name from the source code confirming it.
>
> Not only is he not credited in Halo 4, but the Interrogator is actually listed as Bruce Thomas.

Someone said they pulled the source coding, but didn’t prove anything.

> 2533274800197828;5:
> I mean, they sound the same. I wouldn’t go far as to say I’m 100% sure they’re the same person or even the same voice actor. I think the going theory was the person in the prologue to Halo 4 was someone from the new Spartan branch, which makes more sense when Halsey says “you want to replace him.”
>

Perhaps he wants to replace him: with someone else? An ONI reporter: Locke, an ONI soldier, I’d bet ONI is trying to overpower the UNSC, and replacing the UNSC’s biggest champion with their own.

> 2533274800197828;5:
>

They sound nothing alike

> 2533274887613159;13:
> > 2533274800197828;5:
> > I mean, they sound the same. I wouldn’t go far as to say I’m 100% sure they’re the same person or even the same voice actor. I think the going theory was the person in the prologue to Halo 4 was someone from the new Spartan branch, which makes more sense when Halsey says “you want to replace him.”
> >
> > Why would she say that to a war journalist?
>
>
> They sound nothing alike

Ok.

> 2533274887613159;13:
> > 2533274800197828;5:
> > I mean, they sound the same. I wouldn’t go far as to say I’m 100% sure they’re the same person or even the same voice actor. I think the going theory was the person in the prologue to Halo 4 was someone from the new Spartan branch, which makes more sense when Halsey says “you want to replace him.”
> >
> > Why would she say that to a war journalist?
>
>
> They sound nothing alike

Yeah that’s definitely comedy man Keegan-Michael Key.

> 2533274887613159;15:
> > 2533274887613159;13:
> > > 2533274800197828;5:
> > > I mean, they sound the same. I wouldn’t go far as to say I’m 100% sure they’re the same person or even the same voice actor. I think the going theory was the person in the prologue to Halo 4 was someone from the new Spartan branch, which makes more sense when Halsey says “you want to replace him.”
> > >
> > > Why would she say that to a war journalist?
> >
> >
> >
> > They sound nothing alike
>
>
> Yeah that’s definitely comedy man Keegan-Michael Key.

Yup. Frankie confirmed as much on NeoGAF. I recognize his voice mainly from Parks and Rec and more recently, his guest starring role on It’s Always Sunny from 2-3 weeks ago.