Hunters/cyclopes

Hunters and cyclopes cost way to much power to be built on a large scale. They are too produce mid game to counter vehicld to just be killed by both infantry and vehicles.

Cost and sacrifice, counter units are extremely effective at destroying what their specialized in fighting against. You may need more support units like engineers or nightingales to sustain your expensive units overtime unless it just rangers or snipers decimating them that is.

> 2533274792857404;2:
> Cost and sacrifice, counter units are extremely effective at destroying what their specialized in fighting against. You may need more support units like engineers or nightingales to sustain your expensive units overtime unless it just rangers or snipers decimating them that is.

I was talking about transitions but its fine. Hunters and Cyclopes are fine and was upset. Besides, I played the same guy this time by destroying his rush with Suicide and was able to thrust toward his base before he could build a forth hog.

> 2533274792857404;2:
> Cost and sacrifice, counter units are extremely effective at destroying what their specialized in fighting against. You may need more support units like engineers or nightingales to sustain your expensive units overtime unless it just rangers or snipers decimating them that is.

Agree, they need a lot of support. I feel they are meant to be in a mix army. That is the key of victory

> 2553380145882876;4:
> > 2533274792857404;2:
> > Cost and sacrifice, counter units are extremely effective at destroying what their specialized in fighting against. You may need more support units like engineers or nightingales to sustain your expensive units overtime unless it just rangers or snipers decimating them that is.
>
> Agree, they need a lot of support. I feel they are meant to be in a mix army. That is the key of victory

Yes i’m aware of this but I was upset when I made this post as Hunters are not Shock Troopers but AV. I just did not like I could not keep up with Hog spam while a simple HB drop destroyed the few I could build.

> 2535428931727626;5:
> > 2553380145882876;4:
> > > 2533274792857404;2:
> > > Cost and sacrifice, counter units are extremely effective at destroying what their specialized in fighting against. You may need more support units like engineers or nightingales to sustain your expensive units overtime unless it just rangers or snipers decimating them that is.
> >
> > Agree, they need a lot of support. I feel they are meant to be in a mix army. That is the key of victory
>
> Yes i’m aware of this but I was upset when I made this post as Hunters are not Shock Troopers but AV. I just did not like I could not keep up with Hog spam while a simple HB drop destroyed the few I could build.

I have experienced that. That is the reason that most of the games I win are Vehicule-Air army compositions…

I think it’s better to just counter vehicles with banshees instead of hunters. Banshees are faster cheaper and do the same job.

> 2553380145882876;4:
> > 2533274792857404;2:
> > Cost and sacrifice, counter units are extremely effective at destroying what their specialized in fighting against. You may need more support units like engineers or nightingales to sustain your expensive units overtime unless it just rangers or snipers decimating them that is.
>
> Agree, they need a lot of support. I feel they are meant to be in a mix army. That is the key of victory

That’s never been the case. Mono-unit spams are the key to victory in every game I’ve ever played

Just saying’, in the title you spelled the plural of “cyclops” wrong. I have no actual contribution other than to be a grammar -Yoink!-