Hunters coming back in Halo Infinite?

Ever since the Hunters appearing in the Halo video games, will we see them coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite? I will be very disappointed if they are not in the new Halo video game.

I would assume there will be Hunters in Infinite. I couldn’t imagine them leaving them out. We will probably see them quite a lot through out the campaign.

They haven’t been left out of a Halo game yet… Can’t imagine they wouldn’t be in Infinite. There’s a prominent Lekgolo colony simply named Colony who is a member of the Banished, so I’d suspect there are plenty more. I’d also like to see some friendly Lekgolo like we had in H2. That was too much fun having those hulking bipedal tanks in the level Uprising.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t be in the game, since every Halo game has featured Hunters in some capacity. It might not even be just Hunters: perhaps we’ll see some other forms their colonies take, like the Goliath seen in Halo Wars 2, or maybe that giant swarm seen in Nightfall.

> 2535435902217648;3:
> They haven’t been left out of a Halo game yet… Can’t imagine they wouldn’t be in Infinite. There’s a prominent Lekgolo colony simply named Colony who is a member of the Banished, so I’d suspect there are plenty more. I’d also like to see some friendly Lekgolo like we had in H2. That was too much fun having those hulking bipedal tanks in the level Uprising.

It will be cool to see some of the Hunters teaming up with Master Chief and the UNSC Marines in the upcoming Halo Infinite. Hopefully we can see that happened in the new Halo video game.

would be nice to see a Mgalekgolo boss. It would be a lot larger and have more powerful weapons than other Hunters

> 2533274902604552;2:
> I would assume there will be Hunters in Infinite. I couldn’t imagine them leaving them out. We will probably see them quite a lot through out the campaign.

This^
Hunters are a fun enemy to fight against

They have been a staple to the series for gameplay reasons. Doubt 343 would remove them anytime soon.

Hunters have a very intimidating presence that makes you somehow feel unworthy. Either you then have to dodge the tank-busting arm cannon, or you have to dodge the massive shield charging at you.

The world would be better off without them.

Yet personally, I couldn’t live without 'em.

One did appear in a Mega Construx set for Infinite if that’s any indication.

Why wouldn’t they be in Infinite? Is there any reason you think they might not be?

> 2533274803493024;11:
> Why wouldn’t they be in Infinite? Is there any reason you think they might not be?

If 343 Industries announced that the Hunters will not be in the upcoming Halo Infinite, I will be very disappointed. That is the one I will be very disappointed. I am hoping that the Hunters will be appearing in the new Halo video game especially if 343 Industries want to reveal the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage.

> 2535434101253033;12:
> > 2533274803493024;11:
> > Why wouldn’t they be in Infinite? Is there any reason you think they might not be?
>
> If 343 Industries announced that the Hunters will not be in the upcoming Halo Infinite, I will be very disappointed. That is the one I will be very disappointed. I am hoping that the Hunters will be appearing in the new Halo video game especially if 343 Industries want to reveal the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage.

But they’ve been in every Halo game to my knowledge. There’s literally no reason to entertain the thought they might not be in Infinite.

> 2533274803493024;13:
> > 2535434101253033;12:
> > > 2533274803493024;11:
> > > Why wouldn’t they be in Infinite? Is there any reason you think they might not be?
> >
> > If 343 Industries announced that the Hunters will not be in the upcoming Halo Infinite, I will be very disappointed. That is the one I will be very disappointed. I am hoping that the Hunters will be appearing in the new Halo video game especially if 343 Industries want to reveal the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage.
>
> But they’ve been in every Halo game to my knowledge. There’s literally no reason to entertain the thought they might not be in Infinite.

Exactly my thoughts. I wouldn’t really even think of them not being in the game.

It will be a big mistake if 343 doesn’t include mkgalekgolo in infinite, not just because it would be disappointing but also faction-wise. The Promeathians have their knights, the flood have their tanks, and the covenant have their Hunters.

> 2535422817021596;15:
> It will be a big mistake if 343 doesn’t include mkgalekgolo in infinite, not just because it would be disappointing but also faction-wise. The Promeathians have their knights, the flood have their tanks, and the covenant have their Hunters.

As mentioned before, I wouldn’t really worry about them not showing up. I really think it’s basically guaranteed that they are in the game. On the off chance that they aren’t, well, I’ll be as sad as everyone else.

I’d assume so. I think they’ve been in every Halo game including 343i’s. We already know they’re part of the banished so I don’t see why we wouldn’t.

> 2535438636443468;9:
> Hunters have a very intimidating presence that makes you somehow feel unworthy. Either you then have to dodge the tank-busting arm cannon, or you have to dodge the massive shield charging at you.
>
> The world would be better off without them.
>
> Yet personally, I couldn’t live without 'em.

Hunters are only difficult to kill if youre new to Halo. After a bit you’ll find out that all you need to do is make them do the charge attack, and that leaves you with a clear shot

> 2533274902604552;2:
> I would assume there will be Hunters in Infinite. I couldn’t imagine them leaving them out. We will probably see them quite a lot through out the campaign.

They’re the quintessential miniboss to be introduced mid level to mix up the gameplay.

They’re kind of a staple of the games by now and it would feel weird without them.

> 2535428777172366;18:
> > 2535438636443468;9:
> > Hunters have a very intimidating presence that makes you somehow feel unworthy. Either you then have to dodge the tank-busting arm cannon, or you have to dodge the massive shield charging at you.
> >
> > The world would be better off without them.
> >
> > Yet personally, I couldn’t live without 'em.
>
> Hunters are only difficult to kill if youre new to Halo. After a bit you’ll find out that all you need to do is make them do the charge attack, and that leaves you with a clear shot

Halo 5 Hunters are actually a nightmare up close tbh, in addition their cannons being able to toggle between long range firing and shooting a single bolt is a very interesting way of making them more threatening.

Hunters are great in that you can either spend a tonne of small arms ammo or throw a few heavy hitting shots on them. 200 assault rifle bullets or one tank shot never feel like overkill because of how threatening they can be.