Hunters Assault Beam Visual

I think Hunters assault beam needs a visual upgrade, compared to the colony leader and halo wars 1 hunters assault beam it’s very lackluster. Or is it just me?

I reckon I haven’t paid much attention to it before. I wouldn’t oppose it being something like Captain’s beam though.

honestly I think its the sound not the visual itself. in wars 1 that beam cannon sound was much more satisfying. if you heard that sound and you had vehicles you knew to get the heck outa there. and then when the hunters get the kill theres that silence for a second or 2 then boom! on to the next just melting target after target and the bits of tank just flew into the air! so much fun to use! in this game the sound is just so… meh… its so quiet and just sounds like a phone vibrating on a wooden table.

> 2533274813115252;3:
> honestly I think its the sound not the visual itself. in wars 1 that beam cannon sound was much more satisfying. if you heard that sound and you had vehicles you knew to get the heck outa there. and then when the hunters get the kill theres that silence for a second or 2 then boom! on to the next just melting target after target and the bits of tank just flew into the air! so much fun to use! in this game the sound is just so… meh… its so quiet and just sounds like a phone vibrating on a wooden table.

I can’t disagree with this since I don’t even remember the sound and I use them quite often. It’s a bit strange given how outstanding the rest of the sounds in this game are.

> 2533274821521504;4:
> > 2533274813115252;3:
> > honestly I think its the sound not the visual itself. in wars 1 that beam cannon sound was much more satisfying. if you heard that sound and you had vehicles you knew to get the heck outa there. and then when the hunters get the kill theres that silence for a second or 2 then boom! on to the next just melting target after target and the bits of tank just flew into the air! so much fun to use! in this game the sound is just so… meh… its so quiet and just sounds like a phone vibrating on a wooden table.
>
> I can’t disagree with this since I don’t even remember the sound and I use them quite often. It’s a bit strange given how outstanding the rest of the sounds in this game are.

Agree, they need a specific sound.
But so does cani shell and a bunch of other leader powers (sound and visual).

It would be cool if we could register our own sound for leader powers. For example the shipmaster displacement would sound like TRUMP saying
" get deported, its THE best"
:joy:

You want Trump as a Leader? How I wish we could Banish him.

> 2716903703776124;6:
> You want Trump as a Leader? How I wish we could Banish him.

Omg… learn how to read. You know? ABC…

Learn how to read “ABC,” what?!

lmao

It would be nice to have identifiers for the various upgrades in general.