hunter kills not counting

is anyone else having this issue where it says you killed a hunter and the commendation for hunters doesn’t increase? ive been on 1 of 20 for level 5 and it says I killed 2 hunters on battle of noctus in my killfeed? and then I check my commendation and I’m still at one

I have had this issue with warden. It looks like there are times when you will get the medal but no credit if you are not inflicting damage when it dies. Make sure you are still standing and inflicting heavy damage at the end. SMG has worked for me.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> I have had this issue with warden. It looks like there are times when you will get the medal but no credit it you are not inflicting damage when it dies. Make sure you are still standing and inflicting heavy damage at the end. SMG has worked for me.

Yea, you have to get the final kill shot for it to count. Hunters took me forever, I just finished this week. Still need 7 warden kills to finish that one. I used the Answer, railgun, or fuel rod cannons to get the hunters. Just wait til theyre pretty low on health then unload on them.

> 2533274838284945;3:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > I have had this issue with warden. It looks like there are times when you will get the medal but no credit it you are not inflicting damage when it dies. Make sure you are still standing and inflicting heavy damage at the end. SMG has worked for me.
>
>
> Yea, you have to get the final kill shot for it to count. Hunters took me forever, I just finished this week. Still need 7 warden kills to finish that one. I used the Answer, railgun, or fuel rod cannons to get the hunters. Just wait til theyre pretty low on health then unload on them.

While this is accurate, there have been many times where I’m literally the only one killing the hunters, medal awarded, kill confirmed in my kill feed… Yet the commendation doesn’t increase. The same has been happening with warden kills since the latest update. And I only need ONE. more. hunter… Wtf.

This had been happening to me, but the last time I killed one of the Duelist Hunters, it finally counted for my commendations. Not totally convinced it is working again, haven’t gone after another hunter. Same thing with me though, saw the medal in the carnage report, heard Palmer say “Duelist Hunter takedown”, all of that, but then the commendation wouldn’t increase. Haven’t seen it on Warden. Definitely been a problem since WZFF beta