Hunter Assassination

It’s never happened before, and it probably won’t, but…

You can only perform this assassination when the Hunter is on 25% health, so maybe a new animal could be added to signal this, like the Warden’s arm flexing, and the Knights’ shoulder cores breaking off, like maybe the Hunter would swing it’s shield arm up and smash it onto the ground, creating a loud smashing noise

Your Spartan leaps onto the Hunter’s back and latches onto a handful of Lekgolo worms. The Hunter tries to knock you off with its shield arm with one wild desperate swing. As it does this, your Spartan draws their combat knife and stabs it into the Hunter’s back, turns it sideways, and wrenches it out, dragging it out to the right, causing individual Hunter worms to fly out of the mass. The Hunter takes one more wild swing as you continue to stab its back and rip out masses of Lekgolo worms until it finally falls into it’s “knees”

So, do you think it could it work?

I just wish that you could still 1-shot hunters with the CE pistol in Halo 5 MM.

Another good one would be to recreate Master Chief’s Hunter Assassination from Forward Unto Dawn (the movie). He flips over it, shoves a grenade inside, and pushes off, doing a backflip before landing, just in time to see the Hunter explode.

> 2533274883501878;3:
> Another good one would be to recreate Master Chief’s Hunter Assassination from Forward Unto Dawn (the movie). He flips over it, shoves a grenade inside, and pushes off, doing a backflip before landing, just in time to see the Hunter explode.

Yeah this would be pretty sweet.

How about this: You leap onto the Hunter’s back, and you start tearing out its guts until it falls dead.

> 2533274883501878;3:
> Another good one would be to recreate Master Chief’s Hunter Assassination from Forward Unto Dawn (the movie). He flips over it, shoves a grenade inside, and pushes off, doing a backflip before landing, just in time to see the Hunter explode.

OMG that would be so awesome.

I’d still prefer that they be treated more like tanks, giving you the option to climb onto them and plant a grenade, but only after a certain amount of damage has been done.

They should do it like forward unto dawn but stick the gernade underneath the helmet

That would be sick

Yeah absolutely that would be an amazing thing. I remember 343 saying that they would revamp the hunters for Infinite so they’re actually a big threat. Versus just being easily beat by following the same couple steps.

I think a hunter assassination could fit nicely into that idea because making them harder to kill and more deadly is balanced out by allowing a quick way to finish them off once they’re low on health.

> 2535408375120269;8:
> They should do it like forward unto dawn but stick the gernade underneath the helmet

Please don’t revive old threads