Hunt The Truth?

I am a little confused with how the audio logs from hunt the truth fit into the campaign story of halo 5 at all. Can someone please explain how the canon connects?

Doesn’t.

ONI Lies are in Hunt the Truth

Thus, why most of the Tumblr Page is, in fact, ONI.

> 2533274818054548;1:
> I am a little confused with how the audio logs from hunt the truth fit into the campaign story of halo 5 at all. Can someone please explain how the canon connects?

Its sort of a prequel/current state of the universe from an outside perspective. Doenst go into the details, but still sets up part of the scene.

I see it as a prequel to the campaign of Halo 5. without knowing it we are seeing Guardians being activated around the universe in the hunt the truth podcasts. Thats really it.

So Hunt the Truth isn’t canon?

Because the whole part about Chief being labelled a traitor and apparently abducting and killing that ambassador wasn’t even referenced in Halo 5.

I’m so glad I didn’t waste time listening to audio logs for god knows how long that takes.

The anomalies that HTH refers to are the Guardians.

Maybe ONI ate spreading lies about Master Chief because their prized AI (Cortana) is now hell-bent on taking over The Mantle and threating the whole universe.

I will admit the stories told in marketing and in actual game seem miles off which I still find strange.