Hunt the Truth- whats happening in deep space?

So i might be missing the whole ‘truth about the chief’ bit… but how many caught the “something’s happening in deep space” part!? This is obviously a nod towards the next game, what do YOU think is happening out there?

‘Colony worlds are being attacked.’ It’s in the description for Halo 5 (on this Halo site). That’s my best guess. And everything that’s been happening in the Escalation comics, and in Nightfall, and maybe the Halo: New Blood novel (haven’t read it yet).

well colony worlds would be in stellar space, deep space i think by definition, is the space between stars / galaxies.

the flood have extragalactic origin…

presumably the last remaining forerunners left the galaxy after the firing of the array ( the didact was talking to SOMEONE after halo 4. maybe related to them?)

Path Kethona?

Flood/Precursor return? o:
Maybe star roads?

possibly, i think the flood returning would be AWESOME. Also, star roads might be possible, if you read silentium, i dont believe the star roads around the greater ark where destroyed…

Probably weird stuff is happening in the colony worlds.

It’s not something small. Something huge.

I’m only 100 pages into Silentium. However, I doubt he is referring to Precursors, Path Kenoa or the star roads. Most Halo gamers don’t know about any of these things.

Although in saying this, I certainly wouldn’t say it’s impossible. I’d love to see these incorporated in the games.

He said anomalies. Is that from the perspective of a civilian or the military?

I believe something happening in deep space is relevant to the Master Chief going AWOL. The Magellanic Clouds, both Greater and Lesser… both have a great mystery about them and who knows what the Office of Naval Intelligence is up to… they could easily be attempting some more catastrophic experiments with the Flood, like the Mona Lisa… perhaps this time at the Midnight Facility, with Isla Zane, Daniel Clayton, Michael Crespo? Or on known Insurrectionist colony worlds?

> 2533274873172929;10:
> I believe something happening in deep space is relevant to the Master Chief going AWOL. The Magellanic Clouds, both Greater and Lesser… both have a great mystery about them and who knows what the Office of Naval Intelligence is up to… they could easily be attempting some more catastrophic experiments with the Flood, like the Mona Lisa… perhaps this time at the Midnight Facility, with Isla Zane, Daniel Clayton, Michael Crespo? Or on known Insurrectionist colony worlds?

Maybe Chief activated something in deep space.

oh god if their experimenting with the flood the galaxy is -Yoinked!-… darkest halo yet? yeah everyone dies thats why lol! not discounting the theory, its entirely possible, would just be very stupid on humanities part.

> 2533274962585078;4:
> Flood/Precursor return? o:
> Maybe star roads?

Star roads seems like a misnomer, they’re obviously more like star synapses. Who do they belong to? The first “timeless creature” that touched “primordial space”, obviously. The tru7h is so clear.

well creepy soundcloud bit …
this is not the transmission for the hunt the truth tumbler btw :
https://soundcloud.com/delta6687station/zone-a-transmission-z45678